☆11

Sneaking around with Scaramouche is the funniest thing ever

Sneaking around with Scaramouche is the funniest thing ever. Whenever I get on my break you can always see him leave his table to meet me out back where no one can see us.
During his rehearsals we find a way to sneak around his manager. I felt like I was a teenager again.

"My tour starts tomorrow, I'm gonna have to get home early. What day are you gonna be there?" Scaramouche said while getting up from the table, cleaning up his dishes.

"I think the third day?" It was the last day he was in the area before he flew around the country for the rest of his tour.

"Do you want to come backstage?"

"Scara you know then people will start to talk. I'm perfectly fine with just being there. But you should probably go, it's almost 8pm." He sighed and walked over to where I was sitting. Grabbing my hand to pull me up, his hands were rested on my hips. He kissed me sweet, gentle.
Every time he kisses me it feels like we're never going to see each other again.

Our lips parted, his indigo eyes sparkling down at me. "Sometimes I wish we could have a normal relationship. Where we didn't have to hide and sneak around all the time."

"I do too Y/n. But we both agreed to this, it's better than nothing. I'm happy just being able to kiss you like this." He softly kissed my forehead before letting go of me, grabbing his jacket.

"I'll call you throughout the whole tour alright?" I nodded. " Goodnight Y/n." He smiled at me before leaving. Leaving me alone here. I already missed his presence.

I could see a notification pop up on my phone, it was Hutao.

You got some time today 🤨😉

Today, 7:45pm

Kazuha
Did we srsly name this gc after a txt song...

Huato
You got a probqbln w that boy🤨

Kazuha
If I say anything you'll attack me so 🤐

N/n
That's what I thought 🤬

Hutao
OMG Y/N MY BAE UR FINALLY ACTIVE????'djejd

N/n
Ya😉

Huato
A little birdie dtold me y got a little someone specila 🤩
Who is it 😋

Venti
WHAT Y/N GOT A BOYFRIEND??
Wait
Is he real? Does he actually know u y/n...

Childe
HAHAHA
I don't think Choi Beomgyu knows u bae

N/n
IM NOT DAYING AYONHE WHAT??
I can't do that to my bae 😓
@Huato who told u that?