☆16

"What does Nahida have planned for you now?" My mother said to me sitting at the table when I walked in the door

"Nothing, she's giving me a break."

"You should be working on a new album." I scoffed at her, then taking my jacket and hat off.

"You don't get a say in what I should be doing mother."

"I should, I'm the one who got you here where you are!" I looked at her, glaring at her.

"You only payed for everything. I'm the reason for where I am. If you were the one who did all of this I would've ended my contract."

"You can't just end your contract Scaramouche. You'll turn into a nobody, loose your fame, money, everything!"

I grabbed a water from the fridge ignoring what she said, it only would've just turned into a argument with her. Then went upstairs to my room, she was calling for me to come back down, yelling at me.

I sat in my room, headphones in going through all of my unreleased songs and demos. Something to occupy me from my mother, Nahida, being an idol, whatever happened between me and Y/n, just everything.

I would keep glancing at my phone to see if she would ever message me, it hasn't even been in hour she couldn't have made up her mind already.
I wanted to wait for her, but I didn't want to wait for nothing.

Maybe she was right, it's time to move on from each other. What happened between us shouldn't of happened. Right.

What am I saying?
My head started to spin, it felt like different versions of myself were talking to me. Telling me all sorts of different things.

Tell Nahida to bump your contract down to just a year? 6 months?

Just tell her you're done

Man fuck Y/n, you shouldn't be sulking over her man up

But Y/n...

But Y/n? Pfftt old news get with a new girl PLENTY are lined up for you

Just pretend you died and become a whole new person!

What name though??? Kunikuzushi? No, birth name. Wanderer!
I felt myself zoning out of what I was doing, concentrating more on the words inside my head. The headphones only blocked out the noise.

Just run away! Wait, nope bodyguards would hunt for you like a dog

Just man up and deal with the 2 years and then you can do whatever you want. Own your own house, just you and Jiah, all you've ever wanted was..

Company.

Company??

Company...haven't had that in a while.