☆12

The first two days of Scaramouches concert came and went quick

The first two days of Scaramouches concert came and went quick. I haven't messaged or called him since that night, I couldn't bare myself to hear his voice.

"N/n would the white skirt or the black skirt look better??" Hutao came out of the bathroom wearing a gray tank top with a ripped up white sweater. She went back and fourth showing the two skirts.

"Hm. Black, I don't trust you wearing a white skirt." She laughed and then went back in the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I was finishing getting ready myself. I decided to wear a black cropped shirt paired with baggy pants that had dark gray, light gray and black on there. My platform white shoes and a jacket. Hutao and I decided to be somewhat matching for the concert.

I was now figuring out what to do with my hair. Then I finally came up with something, and moved onto my makeup.

My heart was pounding this whole morning. Yes I was excited to see Scaramouche but at the same time, these aren't the best circumstances. I decided that I would tell him everything after the concert. And speaking of that.

Moochie 🤩😋

Today, 2:45pm

I know ur busy rn
But after the concert could we talk? It's imporyant

Yeah you can meet me backstage if you want?
Is everything ok tho? You haven't been answering me for the past 3 days.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb you while you were preparing for the tour

It means more to me if you text or call me even when I'm busy Y/n.
But I was thinking after I fly back here, maybe you and I could go somewhere together? Take our own trip? Nahida is giving me a break after tour

——
I stared at his message for a minute. It breaks my own heart that I have to do this.
——

That sounds great Scara
But
I don't know if work would let me take so many days off

Oh, well maybe we could come up with smth? I just want to spend time with you when I get back

I do too.
We'll think of something

I need to get back to set rehearsal
I'll see you tn right?

Mhm! Hutao and I are getting ready
Dw I'll be there

Great! I'll see you then :)

Good luck tonight <3
'Moochie🤩😋' liked message