☆19

"Do you really have to leave Y/n? This place will be so boring without you!" Venti groaned once I walked in for my shift, it was early in the morning (way earlier than I usually start my regular shift)

"Yes Venti! I can't drive here everyday for id have to leave my house before the sun has even rose."

All of the workers wanted to give me a little 'going away' party since this was my last day.

"Hey Hutao, what's with the face?" I asked, she was sitting in the back room by herself glued down to her phone.

"Scaramouche is staying in his company."

"What? I thought he didn't sign his contract renewal?"

"That's what everyone thought, but I guess they made him a new contract—for at least 2 months. But god, he needs a break. You can clearly tell he doesn't want to do it again." I stood there confused when we talked he said that he was disbanding.
A company really can't keep an idol against their will?

"You okay Y/n? I didn't think you would be so upset about him staying longer?" Hutao guessed because of the complex look on my face.

"I need to go make a call, be right back though!" I said walking out of the building while finding Scaramouches number to call him.

-Ring - Ring - Ring -

"Y/n?"

"What's going on?"

"*sigh* you found out too?"

"Everyone knows Scaramouche. You told me you were disbanding and suddenly your contract is renewed?"

"Seriously don't get mad at me Y/n. This wasn't my decision, the company I'm under wants to keep me as an idol because fans are going crazy since I was disbanding."

"But they can't hold you against your will?"

"My manager is looking into that now. But for now I'm not disbanding anytime soon. I'm sorry."

"For how long?"

"2 months minimum. So looks like we're gonna have to wait for what we've planned."

"Yeah, guess so."

"Y'know since you move today I could still help? Like you asked me to?"

"Fans are gonna go crazy when they see you in public Scaramouche, I don't want to go down that rabbit hole."

"You're right I'm sorry. Things are just crazy right now and I don't know what to do about it."

"It's alright Scara really."

"You haven't called me that name in so long. God I wish this wasn't happening."

"You can make it work though. Hell we both waited two years already."