☆ 17

- 2 years later -

- 2 years later -

"When's your last day in town N/n?" Nilou said coming up to me while I was cleaning the dishes.

"About 2 days I think? I would totally stay here but the new place I'm moving to is 2 hours away."

"I'm gonna miss you N/n!! You need to keep in touch with all of us when you leave!" She was helping me cleaning the dishes, as well as closing for the night.

"Oh yeah did Hutao tell you yet?"

"Tell me what?"

"Idol Scaramouche is disbanding soon." I was slightly surprised, but brushed it off as if it meant nothing. It really didn't mean anything, that's what I kept telling myself.

"Really? Why?"

"His contract is ending and he said he doesn't want to renew it I guess. Hutao's been going crazy about it." I flipped the "Open" sign so now that it said it said "Closed". And also locked the front doors so no one could get in till the morning shift opens.

"Well good for him then, come on Nilou everything's all cleaned up." I took off my apron and visor as did Nilou.

"Do you want a ride Y/n? It's really windy out and I don't think you should be walking at this time."

"You're a life savor Nilou, I was going to call Kazuha if I was gonna blow away in the wind." I said while throwing my jacket over my shoulders, grabbing what I needed to take home with me.

"That would be hilarious to see! So is tomorrow your last day at the shop?" She asked as we both left and went to her car. Her car was smaller and lower than most cars.

"Yeah tomorrows gonna be my last day, even if my apartment is small I have so much stuff that needs to be moved out."

"Well you can call me, Kazuha or whoever and we can help with the move. I just want to help you Y/n."

"Thank you Nilou, I appreciate it."

Soon she dropped me off at my complex, it was about 9:30pm and I was already so exhausted from today and trying to start packing. I went straight for my bed, changing into comfortable clothing.

It's been two years since my relationship with Idol Scaramouche. I've been doing so well not to think about it, so why now? I'm over him, I'm finally moving on with my life.
Has he changed at all? Did he kick Rosalyn out? Does he ever think of me?

This is stupid. He's forgotten about me, and I've forgotten about him. Would it hurt to message him? What the hell Y/n? You've done so well for the past two years.
His number isn't blocked though. Would it hurt to try to message him? Screw it.

Scaramouche ☹️

Today, 9:34pm