Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The hero is going to jump off a cliff

The snow in the crevices of the bluestones on the cliff has not yet melted. As the wind blew, Guangxian's clothes fluttered, and the cold penetrated into the bone marrow.

Cen Ge was a little dizzy because of the time travel, but when the cold wind blew, he suddenly woke up.

Dantian's aura spontaneously circulates to dispel the cold, but she is just a rookie who has just built her foundation, and she is still shivering in the harsh wind on the cliffs of the mountains.

She took a deep breath of hot air, and through the white mist exhaled, she looked at the man standing proudly with a sword in his robes, her eyes grew more admiring.

Is Xi Wuheng really not cold?

Xi Wuheng only looked at the dense clouds and distant mountains, and against the cold wind, he took another step towards the edge of the cliff.

He said: "I'm going to jump."

"You love to jump, that's none of my business."

Cen Ge said, closing up the sleeves that were constantly scratching, and took out sunflower seeds from the storage bag and cracked them.

--Eating melons to watch the infatuated sword cultivation base love jumping off the cliff scene!

The melon seeds were very fragrant, so she knocked a few more for a while, and then looked up, and there was nothing on the cliff, and there was no play or balance.

Cen Ge felt the unobstructed cold wind in amazement, stunned for a second, knocked two more melon seeds, and exclaimed jokingly: "It really danced."

Cen Ge didn't care, and even expected a girl to come out Jump down together.

Because she had seen this drama Wuheng before, in a sadomasochism novel with the background of cultivating immortals.

Cen Ge still had an impression of this novel.

This novel is a sadomasochism novel with the background of cultivating immortals. The whole text is full of blood and thunder. The male and female protagonists are all masters.

Originally the vicious female supporting role in the novel, the obsessive male protagonist couldn't help but hate the female protagonist because of this, and made a lot of trouble, but was cut off by the rising female protagonist with a sword.

When Cen Ge was still a reader, reading this book was still very joyful. After all, both the hero and the heroine have bad brains, and they are very compatible, so cute.

After transmigrating into a vicious female supporting role...she still thinks so.

Cen Ge is very Buddhist. In her opinion, the world can be peaceful without provoking the male protagonist and the female protagonist. It is very good to experience the world of cultivating immortals that was not accessible before transmigrating the book.

Cen Ge waited for a long time, seeing the loneliness on the edge of the cliff, and thought to himself that he was bored.

Knocking melon seeds against the wind is stupid to say, and it's boring to think about it. She packed her melon seeds and shells, got up and left.

But as soon as she turned around to leave, someone behind her stopped her: "Cen Ge!"

The voice was quite nice, with the unique Ling Ran heroism of a teenager.

Cen Ge looked back.

Xi Wuheng's Yurou lightsaber flew in the air, and flew towards her steadily and quickly, wearing a white robe and tumbling.