Chapter 60

Chapter 60 A Kiss Expresses Nostalgia and Affection

    When it comes to kissing, Lingnan is a novice. But this does not hinder his siege. With a possessive kiss, after all, it is overwhelming.

    Lingnan kindly let go of her lips and tongue, and kissed the corner of her mouth, then her earlobe and neck with nostalgia. The scorching breath swayed like feathers between the necks, making half of the body numb.

    The situation was not quite right, Cen Ge said cautiously: "Lingnan..."

    Lingnan stopped and looked at her.

    The scarlet eyes looked at her intently, and the lips were also red from being loved. Cen Ge looked at her, blushed involuntarily, and said in deliberation: "Is that enough? If you can, let's go first, we are going out of the secret realm... "

    "No, this is the first time I've been so intimate with you," Lingnan's voice was low, a little trembling and hoarse, and the breath was light and warm, spraying on her lips, "At least... two more days." Time?"     Cen Ge didn't even have time to say no, the demonized Lingnan no longer concealed anything, and no longer thought about the future, but only used gradually superb skills, making people's vision distracted and their spirits blurred, only to feel that they were in the boundless sea, where the wind and rain Among them, only one island in Lingnan can be inhabited.     This is not a stable state. When Lingnan hugged her into his spiritual veins, biting the side of her neck, he asked her gently: "Let's become a Taoist couple, okay?" Cen Ge's lips were a little     swollen, his heart was beating fast, and his thoughts were almost blurred . Hearing this, she subconsciously grabbed Lingnan's hand.     Different from the usual Lingnan, his current hand is terribly hot. One can imagine how much stimulation this hand will bring to the body when walking around... Cen Ge     sighed, and she was disappointed again.     "Are you thinking about not going out with me in the secret realm?" She asked.     The voice was unexpectedly hoarse and vague, and Lingnan looked at her with blood redness in his eyes.     He leaned over and licked the corner of her mouth, and said with a low laugh: "Yes, isn't this good?"     Cen Ge stroked his forehead, which was hot.

    Ling Nan grabbed her hand, put it to his lips, and said with a smile: "You probably don't know what it means to be a demon... After becoming a demon, you will deviate from the righteousness of cultivating immortals from then on, and decent monks will be punished when they encounter it." Between breathing and words, the heat

    radiated It is intended to stop between the fingers, and the surrounding temperature seems to be gradually heating up.

    Cen Ge was so tormented by the lack of oxygen that his mind was a little confused. For a while, he couldn't find out the original definition of "obsession", so he could only use his confused head to ask suspiciously: "So, what does it mean to be a demon?" It's rare to

    see Cen Ge was really ignorant and asking questions, Ling Nan bent down, pressed her hands to the wall, and leaned over her whole body - her whole body was hot, and the heat of her breath wrapped her whole body

    . The heat alone was enough to make her feel like she was soaking in a hot spring, her whole body was soft and at her mercy.

    "Being a demon is like this," Lingnan's voice was so hoarse and deep that it seemed to come from the depths of his consciousness, resonating with Cen Ge's most suppressed instinct, "I like you, I'm with you, I'll be with you forever, never Separate, no one else will interfere with us, or even attract your attention... not just thinking about it, but actually doing it." After