Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The first confrontation between the male protagonists

    All the way without words.

    The square is wide, with white stone bricks as the cornerstone, and white jade stones as railings around it. The distribution map of Qianshanzong is engraved on the center of the site.

    The main peak hall is far away from Baishi Square. In the distance, there are various side peaks hidden behind the clouds and mist.

    When they arrived, there were already about 20 people one after another, all of them were disciples of the foundation establishment level of each peak.

    Among them, Beihan Peak has the most sword cultivator disciples, followed by Qingxi Peak's miscellaneous cultivator disciples. Lake blue and turquoise are scattered in the White Stone Square, which is very beautiful.

    Cen Ge is a disciple of Chiyan Peak's alchemy and spiritual training. The school uniform is orange and red, which belongs to the minority.

    ——Standing quietly on the edge of the square like a yushu, the man in black is quite conspicuous.

    Cen Ge took one more look and recognized it immediately. Who is not Lingnan?

    It seems that the senior brother helped him solve the problem of the list, allowing him to enter the secret realm.

    Xi Wuheng followed her gaze, and said with pursed lips, "What is he doing here?" in a very disgusted tone.

    Cen Ge has a plot in his heart, Lingnan will get his natal spirit sword in the next Fire Crane Secret Realm, so he doesn't say anything.

    But Xi Wuheng started complaining: "I asked him before if he wanted to go to the secret realm, but he despised me! Ignored me! Treated me like nothing!" "...Maybe he didn't hear?" Cen

    Ge Friendly guesswork.

    "Don't think of him as a good baby, he has a very bad reputation!" Long-sleeved, good at dancing and Xi Wuheng has no affection for him, "He has an indifferent face with everyone. I heard that your master is competing for a test The one who picked him up on the chain, is now so angry that he lets go—"

    Xi Wuheng suddenly covered his mouth and sucked in a breath of cold air.

    The south of the Five Ridges is scattered like a waterfall, and the black robe is dragging the ground. Leaning in front of the white jade railing in the square, he turns around slowly, his eyes are as black as ink, and there is no wave in the ancient well.

    Sometimes, the calm can be even more frightening.

    Xi Wuheng restrained his trembling voice, leaned close to Cen Ge's ear and whispered: "Did he hear it...

    "Although I dare to say this to him face to face, I still feel a little flustered when he looks like this... ..."

    Xi Wuheng sometimes really has no sense of distance. Cen Ge thought, and took a step to avoid the warm "ear killing". He

    didn't respond to his words, and complained speechlessly: "So you shouldn't complain My master wants to 'pass away'. "

    Xi Wuheng: ...!!!

    Xi Wuheng covered his face with his hands, trembling, "So your master is too unlucky!" "

    Lingnan in the distance laughed lightly when he heard the words, and with the soft wind, it seemed to be laughing in people's ears, passed into the ears, passed into the brain, passed into the heart. Then, he walked step by step