Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The True Hero: The Squirrel

    If Cen Ge was at the scene, she would definitely watch and sigh.

    In the original book, Xiao Wei is indeed a pretty girl who is thoughtful and opportunistic.

    The original book is from the heroine's point of view, and her various scheming behaviors are just a play for Wubalance who also has a crush on her. Tease him, hint him, complete system tasks by the way, and when he can't bear it anymore, he will take the initiative to chase her.

    Pretending to be jealous, so jealous that he wants to "drug" a girl who is close to Xi Wuheng, and then he can speak a lot of flowers, show evidence, and reveal his true feelings to restore his innocence... A combination of punches that makes people feel guilty

    , Xiao Wei is already familiar with it.

    When Cen Ge was reading the book, he was also amazed by the heroine's proficient chasing skills.

    ——With this combination of punches, even people who didn't like her at all before can be moved and softened, and they can be attacked by her.

    Right now, Cen Ge didn't think about love matters.

    She is climbing the mountain with Lingnan.

    The mountains are stacked and green. Under the lush forest is the dead wood and grass filled with moisture.

    In the grass, a squirrel that is not afraid of people jumped out and stood on the bluestone road.

    With smooth brown hair, he raised his head, his clear eyes glared at her, and the tip of his nose was wet and trembling slightly.

    "Squeak!"

    Cen Ge, who was on the way, suddenly stopped breathing - he was so cute!

    Lingnan didn't quite understand and looked at her suspiciously.

    Cen Ge breathed out very lightly, fearing to scare the squirrel away, carefully took out a dozen melon seeds from the storage bag, squatted down slowly, stretched out the hand holding the melon seeds, and stretched out in front of the squirrel.

    "Squeak!" The squirrel picked up a melon seed with its two short hands, bit off the hard outer skin, opened its mouth again, and hid the melon kernel in its cheek.

    Picked up another melon seed.

    Hug another one.

    "Kacha Kacha Kacha Kacha Kacha!!!"

    In the quiet forest path, the sound of squirrels knocking melon seeds was rustling, lulling people to sleep.

    Seeing that Lingnan was bored, he sat under a tree beside him, looking at the spots of light filtered by the shade of the tree, as well as the woman in orange and red robes and the squirrel illuminated by the fine sunlight. They stared at each other in bewilderment.

    "..."

    He smiled silently.

    The melon seeds that Cen Ge brought out were quickly crushed by the brown squirrel.

    The squirrel jumped up and down on the spot: "Squeak!"

    Cen Ge asked tentatively, "Do you still want melon seeds?" He took out another small handful of melon seeds.

    The squirrel didn't pick it up, but jumped around with puffed cheeks.

    "Squeak!"

    Cen Ge guessed suspiciously: "Do you want to drink water?" He took out a pot of water, put it on a small plate, and put it in front of the squirrel.