Chapter 43

Chapter 43 "You must eat. You are welcome."

    Xi Wuheng, you are a native cultivator, how did you know the western customs of another continent?

    It may be that her panic was clearly written on her face, Xi Wuheng looked around and said to him in a panic: "Maybe, maybe my intuition has become more accurate..." The situation caused by Hexin

    Gu It's too weird, and the way the two get along is a bit strange.

    Especially Cen Ge, with her five senses at the monk level, she could clearly feel that there was a kiss-like suffocating feeling of hot air in her ears.

    Cen Ge's ears warmed up, and he was confused.

    Xi Wuheng had already shut his mouth, staring at the white version of Sang Jisheng earnestly on the ground, as if he was thinking about whether he should just get bored and turn himself into a bird that doesn't have to think.

    Cen Ge took a deep breath. It seemed that for the first time, in a real sense, she realized that the person sitting next to a tree with her was a disciple of Beihan Peak who was famous for being handsome and specialized in body training.

    She knew that her brain consciousness was a little strange, but she still tried her best to think about the current situation.

    Mother-child Gu, in the original text, controls people. She has already made up her mind to play Wuheng Luhua by her side as a follower... But now Xi Wuheng is fine...

    "When I think of you, can you know what I'm thinking?" Cen Ge calmed down indifferently make guesses.

    "No, it's not that scary!" Xi Wuheng was so frightened that he almost stuttered, and the back of his ears turned even redder.

    He rolled his throat, summed up the vocabulary, and explained the situation clearly, "Only when you are clear about what you want to do to me, or what you want me to do, you will know." After finishing speaking, Xi Wuheng rubbed his head with a headache

    . Lowering his head, he looked down at the wound on his belly that had been basically healed by the operation of Hexin Gu.

    He changed the subject again: "What kind of wound is this?"

    Cen Ge briefly explained Hexin Gu, and apologized by the way.

    "...Your subsequent behavior may not be entirely based on your own thoughts, but the induction of the heart-felt Gu...I will try my best to restrain myself." "

    But I still feel very clear now," Xi Wuheng said with a normal expression, and said I made a guess: "Could it be because the place of contact has become the palm of the hand, so its effect has changed?"

    Cen Ge twitched his brows: "..."

    What a serious word...Touch, it seems to be an experiment The control variables in the laboratory were used as the control group experiment.

    Xi Wuheng was taken aback for a moment, stretched out his hand to gently press the end of her eyebrows with his fingertips, and tried his best to say something funny: "Okay, if you have anything you need, just tell me, this Hexin Gu can also be used as an answer." It doesn't exist! Let's take a good rest now, so we don't hold back the wild boar brigade!"

    Cen Ge blinked: "Accompany me to do an experiment?"

    Xi Wuheng: "Huh?"

    Cen Ge: "God said, you I have to cry now."

    If it was based on the Hexin Gu setting in the original book, Xi Wuheng must have started to cry in a bewildered and uncontrollable manner.

    But Xi Wuheng pursed his lips, and after brewing for a while, he didn't collapse, and his expression returned to a smiling and sunny look, and he handed her a pack of spirit melons to eat.