Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Tian Dao did not appease Cen Ge, as if he was certain that she was a big-hearted person and would accept the reality sooner or later.

    Tiandao just continued to talk to himself.

    "You will no longer be limited by the identity of the vicious female supporting role itself. A wider world and more settings are waiting for you."

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Although I am very happy to become stronger, but more In the vast world or something, it always feels like a bigger pit is waiting for her to pick.

    Tiandao left a string of unfinished words and then disappeared without a trace. Cen Ge calmed down and continued to absorb the spiritual energy.

    No matter what, only with enough power can we better deal with the script killing of vicious female supporting roles in the future.

    The golden aura flowed towards her continuously under the filter of the alchemy furnace.

    More spiritual energy rushed left and right around the alchemy furnace, constantly colliding.

    The hostile aura from the battlefield is even more like a sword, drawing shallow marks on the alchemy furnace.

    The size of the alchemy furnace itself is limited, if this frequency continues, the alchemy furnace may explode.

    The other people in the cabin couldn't see the golden aura, they could only vaguely feel the disorder of the aura, and looked at the tinkling pill furnace in horror.

    "Kang Dang, clang, clang."

    The curtain of the cabin was suddenly lifted.

    The fishy and sweet smell poured into the cabin together with the bright light.

    A man in a black robe with blood dripping all over his body slowly walked in with a black fire stick dripping with blood.

    Others in the cabin held their breath and stared at him with wide eyes in horror.

    He just pretended not to see, and walked towards Cen Ge with a "puda puda".

    Someone tremblingly stepped forward to stop him: "She is cultivating, she can't, she can't be disturbed!"

    Lingnan glanced at the visitor indifferently, with blood-red light shining in his dark eyes, bloodthirsty and compelling.

    The visitor is just an ordinary disciple of the Qianshan Sect, without the power to fight, he can only retreat in the cabin during the battle with the deep-sea octopus, so as not to distract his fellow sects.

    Right now, he was shaking like chaff, his teeth were chattering, but he didn't take a step back, doing his best to prevent Cen Ge from being disturbed.

    Lingnan was not interested in talking nonsense with him, so he was about to raise his stick—it

    was another person who recognized it and quickly smoothed things over: "This is on the deck with her and Xi Wuheng at noon. He is the only one in the whole boat." I still recognize the black clothes."

    The person blocking the road in Lingnan listened, and after thinking about it for a while, he relaxed his eyebrows in relief. After knowing it, I realized that I had been so frightened that my feet were weak, I couldn't walk, and I was dragged aside by other people.     Ling Nan walked steadily to the pill stove, looked at the scratches on the pill stove a little, then sat cross-legged opposite her, took out a pill stove from the storage bag, and placed it in front of Cen Ge.     His alchemy furnace is gilt, and its style is one size bigger than the gilded silver alchemy furnace that is emitting brilliant light.     He closed his eyes to feel the turmoil that guided the spiritual power, and then grabbed a handful of the finished Zengling Pill with a dark aura from the storage bag and threw it into the pill furnace.     He knocked on the border of the alchemy furnace with the fire stick, and the spiritual power belonging to the heavenly fire spirit root instantly roasted the alchemy furnace. The pure and surging spiritual power quickly crushed the hostility.     The restless sweet smell on his body also gradually faded and calmed down in the surge of spiritual power.     The trembling people at the side were horrified to find that there was a soothing smile on the corner of Lingnan's mouth.     On the deck of the cabin, Xiao Wei, who was following the Beihanfeng disciples to rescue the ship, was against the wind, holding down the hem of his upturned blue silk clothes with his bare hands, and looked up at the gigantic monster.     She looked in admiration at Xi Wuheng, who was trying to get over several twisting arms and legs, intending to attack the octopus's brain core, and then blinked, making her eyes full of innocence and pleading.     With this kind of gaze, she looked at Lan Ruoxu, who was taking a rest with Zengling Pill.

    "Sister Ruoxu, can you help call Brother Heng down? I have a way to repel this monster, and I need Brother Heng's help."

    Lan Ruoxu stopped practicing and recovered helplessly, opened her tired eyes, and looked at Fellow apprentices.

    From her point of view, Xiao Wei is just a good-looking spiritual cultivator in the foundation-building period, and she doesn't have many amazing achievements on weekdays. Right now, she can see even more that Junior Sister Xiao has affection for Xi Wuheng.

    The so-called "need his help", I'm afraid it's just selfishness.

    If there is no hope at all, she doesn't care about fulfilling a good thing before she dies. Kexi Wuheng, Beihan Peak, Qingxi Peak, and the entire boat are still fighting hard, striving for survival.

    Her request is really nonsense.

    Xiao Wei still smiled shyly: "I saw that my sister and brother Heng are a little familiar, so I take the liberty to ask my sister to help."

    Lan Ruoxu: "..."

    Sister, your brother-in-law!