Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The male protagonists are in charge of making calls

    Lan Ruoxu achieved the Great Consummation of Foundation Establishment when she was young. Because of her lack of mood, she was persuaded by Master Lan not to form a golden pill. Dan.

    It would be fine if she was called "Senior Sister". In terms of age, she might not be older than this Junior Sister Xiao.

    Lan Ruoxu listened to this junior sister saying "sister" and instinctively meant something. Hearing the headache, I felt a little annoyed in my heart, and the battle situation was urgent, and everything couldn't make her coax Xiao Wei well, explaining why.

    She was very straightforward, and said two words: "No."

    She was ready to continue practicing exercises and re-enter the state of breath adjustment.

    [Host host! You can defeat this mutated deep-sea octopus only by completing the [Hexi Wuheng Holding Hands] quest and getting the quest reward [Metallic Heavenly Spirit Root]! 】

    Xiao Wei was agitated, and said to the system: "I know, but now I can't even fly up—" [

    Flying in the air requires a golden core cultivation, and the host may forcibly overdraw the spiritual power in the body...]

    "How is it possible?" Xiao Wei was annoyed Said, "Overdrawing the spiritual power in the body will lose cultivation, and the spiritual roots and even the altar of the dantian may be destroyed." She rejected the system's proposal, "Just to complete a hand-holding character, kill a deep-sea octopus, and get on with me?"

    Blue Ruoxu saw that Xiao Wei's expression was different, she didn't know the existence of the system, she only reflected on whether her attitude was too bad, and felt guilty, so she wanted to explain.

    There was a flash of golden light in the cabin—

    this golden light was only bright for a moment, but it was extremely sharp, as if it pierced into the heart and lungs from a person's eyes.

    Lan Ruoxu felt her mood fluctuate, and was in a daze.

    Xiao Wei didn't have time to persuade her aggrievedly, and suppressed the inexplicable anxiety rising in her heart, and looked towards the cabin.

    In the cabin, Cen Ge restrained the brilliance of his whole body, and the golden light in his eyes moved faintly, and the waves were full of spirit.

    She looked at the two alchemy furnaces in front of her eyes, her heart was like a mirror, she smiled slightly at Lingnan who silently helped her and was still resting with her eyes closed, and got up to leave.

    The people in the cabin trembled: "Are you going to deal with that big octopus? Can you beat it..."

    Cen Ge said: "We have to try."

    If you don't try to deal with that octopus, don't you want to fight it? Let it break through the line of defense and kill all the brothers of the same sect in the original body?

    What's more, she has the confidence given by Tiandaoxin.

    With the help of Lingnan, after setting up an extra alchemy furnace to dissolve the hostility, she rose to the great perfection of foundation building under the surging spiritual power.

    She can also trace the majestic and hostile spiritual power of the golden element to the source and find the source of the spiritual power.

    Vaguely, the induction of the golden element golden core...

    a vague feeling, Cen Ge didn't talk to the people in the cabin, pulled out her mortal sword, opened the curtain, and walked onto the deck.

    The waves and the dark deep-sea octopus washed the sky together, covering the sky and the sun.

    Dark blood was dripping on the ground, and there was a faint stench in the violent sea breeze.

    No one was free to introduce the situation to her, and everyone sitting on the deck tried to calm down and adjust their breath to heal their injuries.

    Looking up, there are still many people fighting against the thick arms and legs of the deep-sea octopus. The left and right are stretched, but the octopus has no time to separate its arms and legs to attack the people on the deck.

    Xi Wuheng was the only one who was still attacking with his sword.

    She wore a lake-blue robe that was not stained with dust, and the soft light sword in her hand shone with a sharp cold light. The jade crown was nowhere to be seen, and her long hair was tied up casually, hanging low behind her back.

    In Cen Ge's line of sight, the octopus's brain nucleus exudes the spiritual power of the golden element full of hostility, attracting her gaze.

    Don't worry too much, she stood on tiptoe, let the spiritual power in her body boil and burn, and flew into the air!

    The unknown mortal sword in his hand shone with a golden light no less than that of a fairy sword, illuminating the gloomy world!

    swing the sword. Swordsmanship and techniques are all auxiliary, when you really defend against the enemy -

    cut them with one sword!

    The pitch-black deep-sea octopus was melted by the bright rays of light, and controlled countless arms and legs to gather in front of it, swaying and writhing and gurgling in front of Cen Ge.

    Holding the sword, she only let her dantian run rapidly to absorb spiritual power, and even squeezed out the remaining spiritual power in her body, and flew towards the golden core.

    The vitality of those arms and legs melted silently in front of Cen Ge's sword in an instant.

    Only the limp octopus legs remained, falling into the sea and onto the deck like hail.

    Pat clap clack clack.

    The battle situation changed too fast, Xi Wuheng looked back in astonishment.

    After recognizing that it was Cen Ge, Jianxiu's fierce eyebrows and eyes softened because of the battle, and a sword light stopped an arm that was about to attack her from behind.

    There was no obstacle for Cen Ge, the bright and bright sword soaked in gold elements, after she squeezed out all the spiritual power in her body, raised the sound of hunting wind, and accurately inserted into the brain nucleus of the octopus.

    The brain nucleus wrapped in the spiritual power of the golden element shattered with a snap.

    Countless surges of spiritual power poured out of the brain core, filling the air with spiritual power.

    The deep-sea octopus screamed silently, its writhing body quickly lost its vitality, and it dived into the sea with a grunt.

    On the deck, Lan Ruoxu pointed to the surface of the sea, urged his fellow disciples who were going to cultivate on the spot, and said loudly, "Spiritual Qi won't run away in the secret realm! First, two people will pick up this broken octopus! Let's eat iron plate octopus tonight!" Burning!!!"

    Cen Ge was about to laugh when he heard this, but a paragraph of words popped out of his mind-

    【It was originally just a little octopus...】