- Chapter 13 -

Xavier

"Let me help you." She repeats, I really do not know how this happened. I completely blanked out after 4 shots. And I know from the headache I have that I drank way more then that.

I can't speak for her, I don't know how much she remembers or how much she drank.

"Sienna."

"No, stop." She says sternly, "stop trying to push me away!"

I want to do this with her, trust me I really do. It's not not possible, especially when you put our jobs into the mix.

"I don't want to do that Sienna, honestly I don't."

A hurt look flashes across her face for a moment but she shakes it off quickly, "then why are you?"

I sigh deeply before making eye contact with her again, "if you think about it, we would see each other a few months a year. Plus a few days, that's not healthy."

"There's more, there's something else." She says, she's getting really close and it's taking literally all of my self control not to kiss her right now.

"I have really bad trust issues."

"Do you think I'd cheat on you?" She frowns and I shake my head at her, she looks relieved. "Not at all, I feel like especially now. After my last relationship I was going to give up on dating. Some if not most of my ex-girlfriends had cheated on me."

"Okay, okay. I want to tell you something, I really do think it's their loss. Okay?" If she gets any closer to me I am going to fucking loose it.

"Hm."

"You are one of the best guys I have met in a while. You may have been a huge pain in my ass but it's worth it, y'know?" She pauses, "I also think you're really hot so, that's a bonus."

I laugh at her and she shakes her head sarcastically. "Please can I kiss you now, you're literally killing me." I ask her and she nods, she's smiling and that makes me happy.

Just like she was two days ago.

——————

I think I have made it incredibly obvious that I hate questions. Once we left the house, which was completely empty. Neither of us know where everyone went there was a fair few people there. We decided to go to my house, mainly because she claims mine is a lot more homely.

I blame it on the fact that she's barely been at her house. I've been in San Jose since the middle of the off season. She's barely been here at all.

"I don't have a clue on what to tell Kayla." Sienna says, she's in my bed and I was in the shower. I absolutely stunk of alcohol, which Sienna made incredibly obvious when I kissed her.

"Haven't you already told her, wasn't that part of the deal?"

"It wasn't a deal, it was an agreement." She tells me, I sit opposite her. I really can't be bothered to do my hair, even though I'll have to anyways.

"It's the same thing." I lean over her to grab my phone of the nightstand. "No."

"It is, google it."

"No, I can't be bothered." She says, she is looking directly at me I don't think she's concentrated on calling Kayla anymore.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just look really good with wet hair." Then she looks away and starts twirling her fingers. "Really? I won't dry my hair when we're home alone then." I see her in visible discomfort, and I hear her groan. Good.