1-5

return

take marriage as bait

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1.1 He is a serious man

    In the early morning, before the sun had time to break through the clouds, there was already a red glow on the horizon, and a layer of blue mist hung over the mountains in the distance, giving it the hazy feeling of dawn.

    It is the season when the grass grows and the warblers fly. The hibiscus flowers are blooming in the garden, and a small flower corner stands out from the lotus in the lotus pond. The dense fog condensed into plants, which swirled around the lotus leaves and fell into the pond with a clatter.

    Lin Xiyu placed a chair in the garden, holding a book of poems in her hand and was reading with great interest. She has the habit of reading in the morning. She is seated among a field of lilies in a pale blue dress dotted with white petals. She has a slapped face, delicate and small facial features, fair and delicate complexion, and a light mist around her. Looking from a distance, she looks like an elf transformed from a lily, agile and beautiful.

    Her neck was a little stiff after she lowered her head for too long, Lin Xiyu raised her head to move her cervical spine, only after she raised her head did she realize that there was a person standing on the second floor of the house in front of her.

    There is still some distance between the garden and the house, so I can't see it clearly from a distance. I saw that the man was tall and straight, wearing a neat suit. The sun had not yet come out, and the light was not too bright. The room he was in was not turned on. The flickering fireworks on the sky can be clearly seen. He stood by the window, staring into the distance, as if looking at her side, but also as if not, it was too far away to see clearly.

    Although his face was blurred, Lin Xiyu still recognized him from his figure.

    Lu Junting.

    Lu Junting is the only son of Dafang and the grandson of Lu's parents. He is the actual controller of Lu's enterprise Changyuan Group and the chairman of the board of directors of Changheng Group. However, he is busy with work and rarely returns to the Lu family mansion all year round. Lin Xiyu has lived in the Lu family for five years and has not seen him a few times.

    As a bigwig in the business world, Lu Junting has an aura that is captivating, even if he is far away, when Lin Xiyu suddenly sees him, his heart skips a beat. She looked away and looked down at the book, she couldn't help being a little surprised, what happened to the Lu family, why did Lu Junting come back?

    "Xixi, why did you come here to read again so early in the morning?"

    Lin Xiyu raised her head when she heard the voice. The person who came was a girl about her age, with short haircut and wearing a puff-sleeve pajamas. She just got up, and her hair was a little messy.

    Lu Yuan came over with sleepy eyes and squeezed her to the side very rudely. The chair for one person had to squeeze two buttocks. She put one hand on Lin Xiyu's shoulder and leaned lazily on the back of the chair, "You Don’t read too many books, you’ll be stupid.”

    Lin Xiyu glared at her, “You’re the only one who is stupid.”

    Lu Yuan’s mother, Zhang Yao, was Lin Xiyu’s mother’s best friend, and she married into the Lu family when she was young. Without any relatives who could take care of her, Zhang Yao took Lin Xiyu to the Lu family to raise her. It has been six years since Lin Xiyu came to the Lu family at the age of fifteen. The Lu family also took good care of Lin Xiyu, and she lived well here.     Lin Xiyu thought of something, and subconsciously glanced at the house in front of her. There was no one by the window on the second floor. She said, "By the way, why