26-30

return

take marriage as bait

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26. 26 Did you know that there is a green light above your head?

    Because of Lu Junting's words, Lin Xiyu didn't sleep well that night. She was worried, afraid that someone would knock on her door suddenly, but fortunately, she was very peaceful all night.

    The next day, after Lin Xiyu finished feeding the baby, she deliberately dawdled for a while before going downstairs. To her surprise, Lu Junting hadn't left yet.

    Lu Junting was drinking coffee, and when Lin Xiyu saw him, thinking of what he said to Sister Wu yesterday, she felt her breathing slowed down, and she didn't dare to look at him.

    "Brother Jun Ting hasn't gone to work yet?"

    "I'll go in a while, and I'll come back to accompany you after work."

    Why do you have to emphasize that you are back to accompany them, Lin Xiyu hurriedly said: "It's okay, it's okay, Brother Jun Ting, you are busy It’s fine with you, I’m fine at home with Guaibao.”

    Lu Junting glanced at her meaningfully, he thought her expression was very strange, she didn’t even look at him when she was talking to him, and the meaning seemed to be different no matter what she heard. Not too happy for him to accompany their mother and child.

    Lu Junting raised his hand and glanced at his watch, he said, "It's getting late, I'm going out first." He didn't heave a sigh of relief

    until the car Lu Junting was in disappeared and Lin Xiyu was nowhere to be seen.

    The thing that worried her didn't happen. He didn't ask her about intercourse, so he just asked Sister Wu casually about what he said yesterday?

    However, why did he ask sister Wu such a question?

    Lin Xiyu went to the club after dinner. Du Ruoting came in suddenly before she got off work and said to her, "Grandma, someone is looking for you outside."

    Lin Xiyu looked puzzled, "Who is it? Did you tell me your name?"

    "No." Du Ruoting Blinking at her, "He's just a handsome guy." She leaned over and bumped her shoulder, "Is your suitor still your boyfriend?"

    Lin Xiyu: "..."

    Could it be Lu Junting who came after him? Why did Lu Junting come here to look for her?

    Lin Xiyu walked out with a worried face, but there was no one outside the door. There is a basketball court outside Boyu Calligraphy Club, and a boy is playing on the court at the moment.

    Looking around, the person who is only playing ball nearby, is he looking for her? Lin Xiyu glanced at that person, although she was far away, she still judged from his figure that it wasn't Lu Junting.

    She breathed a sigh of relief and walked to the basketball court.

    Walking a little closer, Lin Xiyu could see the face of that person clearly. She felt that this person looked a little familiar. She searched her memory, and soon a face popped into her mind.