fanwai II

return

front page

take marriage as bait

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

61, 51 (page 1/2)

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext page

    Lin Xiyu couldn't calm down for a long time. Although she and Lu Junting have been preparing for pregnancy, there is a possibility of pregnancy at any time, but this child hasn't come for a long time, and the two of them are already ready for the tug-of-war. Unexpectedly, it came suddenly. It really caught her off guard.

    After Lin Xiyu came out of the hospital, she didn't go to the club anymore, so she obediently went home and waited for Lu Junting to come back to tell him the good news. Lu Junting was busy until very late today, and it was almost dark when he came back.

    Lu Junting pushed open the door and saw Lin Xiyu sitting at the table reading a book. Her back was straight and her posture was upright. She didn't know what she was looking at so seriously.

    In fact, Lin Xiyu was pretending. Through the window, she saw the headlights of his car when he came back. She knew that he was back, and she seemed to be reading seriously but was actually listening to the movement behind her.

    Lu Junting took off his coat and stepped forward, he glanced at the table, she was flipping through a picture album.

    "How beautiful is this picture book?"

    He still didn't know anything, Lin Xiyu, who was overjoyed, suppressed a smile and replied, "It's pretty."

    Lu Junting took off his tie and asked, "Go to the hospital for an examination today." What do you say?"

    "Something went wrong."

    "Huh?"

    Lin Xiyu was sitting on a swivel chair, and Lu Junting held the armrest of the chair and turned her to face him. He frowned and stared at her with a cold expression, and spoke The tone of her voice was tense, "What's the problem?"

    Lin Xiyu suffocated her face from twitching from laughing, she pointed to her stomach, "Here."

    "Did you vomit too much and hurt your stomach?"

    He didn't respond at all. come over.

    Lin Xiyu finally couldn't help but burst out laughing, Lu Junting was even more puzzled at her smile, he asked: "What's going on, I'm not joking with you." "Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore." Lin Xiyu

    touched Rubbing her belly, she said, "There is a child here."

    "..."

    The man who was calm in front of others was stunned for a few seconds after hearing this sentence. He came back to his senses, and the man who had always been used to hiding his emotions completely stretched his brows and eyes, and a smile crawled on his face.

    "Are you serious?"

    The emotion was too intense, and the joy in his tone could not be hidden.

    "Of course."

    As soon as Lu Junting picked her up, he carried her around the room in the same way that he hugged a child. Lu Junting's mood at this time was very complicated, with pleasure, relief, surprise, all kinds of emotions intertwined.