11-15

return

take marriage as bait

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11. 11 My Woman

    When Lu Junting walked into the house, he naturally saw that there were many guests at home, but his expression did not change, and asked, "Are there guests?" The old lady Lu said, "Come and get acquainted,

    this is Ms. Liang. "After speaking, he smiled at Ms. Liang and said, "This is my undisputed grandson Lu Junting." As

    soon as Lu Junting heard about Ms. Liang, he knew that it was the one who arranged a blind date for him at home, so he was confused and arranged a blind date again. However, Lu Junting didn't show any emotion on his face. He walked over and extended his hand to Miss Liang very politely.

    "Ms. Liang, hello."

    Ms. Liang was very surprised. Everyone said that Lu Junting was cold and arrogant and difficult to get along with, but now he looked very personable.

    Miss Liang hurriedly got up and shook hands with him. She looked a little shy and didn't dare to look at Lu Junting, "Hello, Mr. Lu, I've heard of you for a long time     .

    "

, Ms. Liang naturally sat next to him, and Lu Junting asked, "What were you talking about just now?" The

    old lady Lu was quite satisfied with Lu Junting's performance, her eyes turned into crescents with a smile, "We are talking about your childhood."

    "You don't need to tell the embarrassing things about me when I was young, so as not to make people laugh."

    Ms. Liang hurriedly said, "No, Mr. Lu was very cute when he was young     .

    "

, Lu Junting said again: "My family's yard is very big, do you want me to take Miss Liang for a stroll?"

    Mrs. Lu was eager for them to have a chance to spend time alone, so she hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, it happens that the lotus is in bloom, so you can take Miss Liang for a walk." Look at the lotus."

    Miss Liang was also quite happy to look at the lotus, she smiled shyly and left with Lu Junting.

    As soon as the two left, Mrs. Lu asked, "What do you think? Is there a chance?"

    Jiang Lisu said: "I think these two children get along very well. It seems that Jun Ting is very satisfied with Ms. Liang. Mom, there may be a happy event in our family soon." This made Mrs. Lu very

    happy , "Let me just say, you don't know if it's suitable until you meet. No, once you meet them, you think we're an eyesore and you want to take them out for a walk alone."

    Zhang Yao also smiled and said: "No, I thought Jun Ting would be angry, but I didn't expect that when I saw Ms. Liang's eyes, I couldn't move them. Mom, you were right to call Ms. Liang over this time." The more everyone talked, the happier they were, and they had already

    started discussing how the wedding should be arranged and how many children they would have in the future.

    Lin Xiyu listened calmly at the side, seeing that Lu Junting seemed quite satisfied with Ms. Liang, if Lu Junting really got married with Ms. Liang, what would happen to the child in her stomach? Can Miss Liang accept it? If she can't accept it, she can just take the child to live in another place. Anyway, Lu Junting said that he will give her a sum of money, and then she doesn't have to abandon the child, and she doesn't have to marry Lu Junting. The more she thinks about it The more I think this plan is very good.