46-50

return

take marriage as bait

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46. 46

    The kid Lu Chengsubaru walked up to his father, and Lu Junting naturally pulled him into his arms. He sat on his lap while holding him. The kid looked at the coffee he drank and frowned and asked, "Why does Dad drink medicine every day?" Medicine."

    "It's not medicine, it's coffee."

    The child insisted, "It's medicine, bitter medicine."

    His son regards all bitter things as medicine, and he is very strong, just like his mother, Lu Junting didn't bother to correct him, so he teased him, "Do you want to take a sip of the medicine?"

    The child shrank from his arms in fright, and ran to his mother, Lin Xiyu sat down at a place far away from Lu Junting, the child When she ran over, she hugged him subconsciously. She hadn't slowed down yet, and she didn't hear anything the kid said to her.

    She felt baffled, why this happened, she felt as if she had been possessed by Lu Junting's eyes, and she didn't dare to look at him right now.

    Lu Junting glanced at her, Lin Xiyu subconsciously sat up straight, in order to relieve this unreasonable tension, she hurriedly hugged her son in her arms.

    Lu Junting thought she was very strange, didn't she like him wearing it like this, and deliberately showed it to her, so she didn't take a second look at it.

    "I don't need to have a morning meeting today. I'll take you to work

    later." Lin Xiyu nodded, "Okay."

    After breakfast, the two got into the car one after the other. Lin Xiyu regretted it when she got in the car. He promised to let him deliver, and his breath was everywhere in the trunk, and smelling him made her feel even more uncomfortable.

    This kind of uneasiness is not the same as the uneasiness facing him before. The uneasiness in the past was mostly due to fear of him, but now, this uneasiness comes from a strange sense of tension, the kind that even just smells him. You will also feel overwhelmed, and even feel like you are about to suffocate.

    YouQi sits with him at this time, and some images are played back unconsciously in her mind. She remembered that before, whenever they sat together, he would always get close to her, either by putting his arms around her waist or around her shoulders.

    Thinking of this, the feeling that her heart was constricting and about to suffocate became more obvious, but she found that she was actually looking forward to it. Even though she was nervous and uncomfortable at the moment, she was looking forward to him sitting closer, looking forward to him getting close to her.

    Lin Xiyu wondered if she was sick.

    Lu Junting's thoughts are different from hers at the moment, in the closed space of the car, he can smell her scent at any time, this smell is very light, but it can make him realize that she is sitting beside him at any time. Lu Junting hasn't eaten meat since he divorced her. For a carnivore who has never eaten meat, one can imagine how seductive the sudden smell of meat is.

    The only thing Lu Junting wants to do now is to hold her down and kiss her hard. But if he did that, the little girl might think he was a lunatic, maybe even more afraid of him, it would be a pity to wait for her to screw up like this after all.