21-25

return

take marriage as bait

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21. 21 Don't Dislike Me (Catch Bug)

    Lu Junting was still very busy, and only had half a day to go out to accompany Lin Xiyu for the birth checkup. After dinner, he sent Lin Xiyu home and went to the company again.

    Lu Junting's meeting lasted until the afternoon. He sat on the back seat and pressed his finger between his eyebrows. The car started and stopped suddenly after a while. In front, Lu Junting looked up and saw that there was a person standing in front of the car. At this time, he was in the underground garage of Changheng Group. Shen Jimei recognized his car and waited for him here on purpose.

    The car stopped, Shen Jimei went to the rear window and knocked, Lu Junting rolled down the window, his condensed expression seemed to tell the visitor that his patience was limited.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Junting asked her.

    Shen Jimei knew how hateful Lu Junting was when he was impatient with someone, so she cut straight to the point and said, "Why does your wife look like me? Is she the substitute you found? You fell in love with me, Lu Junting, right?" "

    Substitute? Is Ms. Shen taking herself too seriously?" Lu Junting frowned slightly, and his expression became more serious, making people subconsciously afraid. He said lightly, "She is not someone's substitute."

    * *

    Regarding Lu Junting's ex-girlfriend, Lin Xiyu forgot within a few days, that is, when she learned that she was used as a substitute, she felt uncomfortable for a while.

    Maybe she has a good impression of Lu Junting because he is the father of her child and because of his considerate care, but she knows that she and Lu Junting are not the same, and they are not the type to like each other, and her affection for him is not out of liking Not out of love, just out of the same purpose - hope the child can be born smoothly.

    Lin Xiyu was quite open, as long as everyone lived in peace before the child was born.

    This afternoon, Lin Xiyu received a call from Mrs. Lu just after drinking the miscarriage soup. Mrs. Lu said that she would introduce someone to her.

    "She is my natal nephew's daughter-in-law. She also just gave birth to a little princess. She is chubby and cute. If you get to know each other, you can share your experience. She is a very humorous person, very funny."

    Lin Xiyu was worried that she knew too few pregnant women to communicate with others, so when she heard Mrs. Lu's words, she agreed without thinking for a long time.

    The old lady Lu said again: "Then you can come back some time, first come to the house to get acquainted, and if you can chat, then add each other's contact information." After Lu Junting came back from work, Lin Xiyu told him about it, and Lu Junting was fine

    . He objected for some reason, and said, "I'll take you back on weekends."

    "It's okay, just let the driver take me back."

    Lu Junting said, "I happen to have something to discuss with grandpa."

    All right, Lin Xiyu didn't delay any longer .