Chapter 3

Aspen POV

BANG BANG BANG

The loud sounds of knocking rang throughout her house.

"GO AWAYYYYYY" she groaned rolling over in her queen sized bed.

BANG BANG BANG

Kicking the blanket off she turns towards her nightstand to see her clock says it's only 7:05 am.

"UGH! Who the fu—"

BANG BANG BANG

"IM COMING HOLD THE FUCK ON" she yelled. Aspen was not an early bird at all. She hated to wake up in the mornings, especially be woken up out of her sleep.

She sat on the edge of her bed sliding her feet into her slippers wondering who could be knocking on her door this early like they was the damn police.

Scratching her head, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she gets up and makes her way towards the door.

Before leaving the room she stops mid stride remembering too grab the Glock 19 from her nightstand. She wasn't expecting anyone and shed rather be safe then sorry.

"𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺"

Walking towards the front door she snatches the door open with her gun in hand ready to push whoever shit back.

"Damn bitch you was gon shoot me the fuck?!" Moo screeched with big eyes, distraught from Aspen having the gun aimed directly in her face.

"Pshh..I ain't even gon hold you, you almost caught some hot shit. Why the hell is you here this early dickhead.You said you was gon call me" she emphasized stepping aside so Amoura could come in.She didn't understand why she hadn't called or stopped by at a later time, knowing how Aspen was with being woken up at this time of day.

Walking inside Moo retorted," Yeah Yeah Yeah, Bitches get a lil gun licenses and don't know how to act and put that shit away dickhead."

"BIG gun licenses, you know the legal way, the pop ya dumbass and wait for the cops to scrape you off the ground way" she reiterated.

It was true that Aspen just received her gun licenses but she wasn't new to guns. Her father taught her at a young age how to shoot and the rest is history. She's been in love with them ever since.

"Okay Sisss, talk ya shit but not too much. ANYWAYSSSS I came over here too tell ya ass about my lil adventure last nighhht." Moo beamed with a big koolaid smile jumping up and down.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 "𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵" she thought whilst walking to her bedroom with Moo hot on her trail.

"Fuck is you talkin bout "lil adventure" and turn ya adhd down some it's too fawkn early." She hissed putting the gun back in the drawer going to the restroom to begin her morning hygiene.

"You don't gotta be so damn rude hoe" she heard moo yell from behind the bathroom door.

"Mhmmm well next time call like you said.... and come at a decent time pussy" Aspen grumbled turning on the faucet to brush her teeth.