Part II : While We're Young

Omniscient

Omniscient

"That bitch fucked everything up" Amoura sniffled, lining up the white powdery substance with her debit card on the wooden table. "Yo-you know I was always there for her...ME! She turned her back on ME !" Moo rambled shakily. Turning to the other girl, she rubbed her nose, "You better not fuck this up " She gritted, shaking her head.

Everything was going smooth for Moo till Aspen got with that nigga. He fucked everything up in Amoura's mind and she was going to get her pay back one way or another. She lost her man, and her best friend. Amoura was alone, left with nothing but hatred. Moo had no one to blame but herself but of course she wouldn't do that. They was gon feel her one way or another. "Aye Moo I got this, you just stay out the way" the unknown woman replied. The woman didn't know who the "she" was Moo was referring to but she was going to find out.

Moo nodded her head in response as she rolled up her dollar bill. Playing the background wasn't her scene but if it got her what she wanted in the end she'd do so gladly. "Ard whatever bro" She mumbled leaning down " And get the fuck out I'm done talking." Moo concluded before she inhaled the coke.

"You need to put that shit down Amoura for real and get some damn help, priorities all fucked up." She sighed. The girl stared at Moo in pure disgust, wondering how such a beautiful girl turned into a spiteful demon.

"BITCH I DIDNT ASK YOU SHIT !GET THE FUCK OUT!" Moo yelled tossing a pillow at the woman. The woman shook her head walking towards the door. She felt bad for her and just wanted to help but you cant save no one who doesn't want to save their self. She didn't know what had happened to Amoura but regardless she was gon stick beside her cousin. Taking one last glance at Amoura's frail figure she opened the door and walked out.

As the woman stood on the porch her body shook from the frigid night air, she sighed deeply as she tuned out the sirens blaring throughout the once peaceful neighborhood of West Philadelphia. Digging through her purse she pulled out a pre-rolled joint, followed by her red bic lighter. Placing the joint in her mouth, she rolled her hand over the wheel of the lighter, as she shielded the joint from the wind with her other. After a few strikes the joint was lit. She intensely inhaled letting the weed fill her lungs. Exhaling, she leaned on the door frame feeling her high kick in. "This about to be some shit." She muttered, flicking the ash from the joint.