Chapter 4

Nyier POV Omni
"Yeah they smoked ya brotha now, ya family poutin.. put his bitch ass in the sky he a Atlanta falcon" Nyier rapped softly, sitting on his cousin Seemys porch.

He didn't have any plans for today so he decided to pull up on his cousin. Anything to get his mind off her.

Slipping his hand in his pocket, he grabs an eighth and his backwoods pack. Looking through the pack he noticed they were all light.

"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘳𝘰"

Balling them up in frustration he tossed the pack over the railing towards the trash.Hearing someone laugh he looked over and saw it was Seemy.

"Fuck is so funny" He gritted, grabbing his keys to get another pack out the car.

"You nigga, you a fucking angry bird. Why you ball that shit up like that" Seemy chuckled, pointing towards the crumbled five pack on the sidewalk.

"Mmtch, The whole pack fucked up.They light asshit I'm not wasting my bud on that" he stated grabbing a better pack out the car that he already had open.

Nyier was not one to play doctor with backwoods. He didn't have the patience for it. Either it was dark and lovely or he didn't smoke it at all.

"That's a bad jawn no kizzy. They really be getting over with these fucked up ass woods" Seemy scoffed, shaking his head recalling the veiny jawn he had earlier.

Nodding in response Nyier started to roll his weed.

"No bull shit I'm bouta be in this jawn rolling cigarillos no bap" Seemy joked knowing he'd never go back to them chocolate dutch days.

Twirling the blunt in his mouth Nyier looks him and down saying," yeah ...okay" letting out a small laugh.

"𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦" he thought

"But nah brodie, what happened to you last night when you dipped off? You came back smiling and shit fuck was that about?" Seemy questioned with an amused face.

Moo had already filled him in on where he went. He just wanted to see if his cousin was gon tell em what was up.

"Nunnn" he replied, brushing him off. He knew how nosey his cousin could be so he definitely was trying to avoid the barrage of questions.

Patting his pockets in search for a lighter, realizing he ain't have one on em. he reached his hand with the blunt towards his cousin saying,"hmm spark this jawn"

"Bet." Seemy replied snatching the weed,"only after you give me the run down" He smirked. Knowing he already had the el so what was Nyier really gon do.

Huffing in defeat he started telling him what happened between him and Rocky, from him leaving the section to giving the number to Dame.

"So you like her or what...what is it?" Seemy questioned.

Nyier rubbed his chin pondering the question. Taking it in he couldn't understand why it was hard to form an answer for it. He had just met the woman and he was deeply infatuated. He wouldn't say he liked her but he was definitely interested.

"Nah I'm just tryna see what she's about. You know shawty curved me?" He answered, shaking his head.

He was still in disbelief that she turned him down.His mind couldn't grasp her denying him. He was so used to every girl damn near dropping they draws he didn't know how to react but he liked it.

It proved she wasn't the average chicken head, which peaked his interest but to no avail he still was stunned.

"Whhhhat she dissed the almighty Reek" Seemy mockingly teased waving his hands around.