Chapter 8

The warm sun shined on Aspen's face causing her to slowly wake up. Peeking through her hooded eyes she took in her surroundings. It was now morning. She and Nyier had fallen asleep after her shower. They were no longer on the couch like she last remembered so he must have carried her to his bedroom once she fell asleep.

"Nyieeeer move ooooover"Aspen groaned as she attempted to push his dead like body off of her.From the positions of their bodies Aspen assumed they had a lovely cuddle session which made her smile at the fact she had a hood nigga cuddling. However as a result of yesterday her body was in immense pain and his weight on her was not helping. "Bro you gotta get off me like now" she gritted while plucking his forehead.

Finally stirring in his sleep he lazily lifted his head cracking his eyes slightly to see an unhappy Aspen staring back at him."Damn my fault" he rasped, slowly shifting his body onto the bed causing Aspen to let out a loud sigh of relief."Bro stop being dramatic I'm not that big" he said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Ouuuu sassy aren't we?" she teased with raised brows. Aspen thought it was very feminine for a male to roll his eyes so Nyier doing so had her mentally cringing.

"Mmtch just get up and brush ya teeth. Ya shit humdiggity" he replied with his nose scrunched. He couldn't actually smell her breath but he needed a come back after she tried to play em.

🎤ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴏʀᴇɪɢɴ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ-ɢʟᴏꜱꜱᴀʀʏ ɪ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ & ᴜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄʟᴜᴇ ᴘʟ
🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Aspen shot him the bird as she scooted her body into a sitting position. Swinging her legs one by one over the side of the bed, Nyier watched with an amused look."Yo lemme help you up, you moving like a old ass lady gon fry me" he chuckled as he got out of bed to help assist her.

"When I heal it's gon be me & you" she winced throwing her arm around his shoulder as he placed his on her waist.

"Yeah okay Rocky, you need to move around though loosen up ya muscles some. Let's just work on you brushing ya teeth first you killin me shawty." He replied with a head tilted away from her as he walked her to the bathroom.

Aspen rolled her eyes in annoyance. She could tell already he was going to burn her out with smart remarks as she's in her current state. "Lay off me peasant" she sassed letting him go as she leaned on counter to turn on water. "Get me a toothbrush asshole."

Nyier laughed, deciding to ignore her comment being as though his fun was just beginning. "Hmm" he smirked handing her a toothbrush, giving her shoulder a nice squeeze.

"Motherfu—Nyieeeer be so fucking serious! Whhhhy"She winced as she hunched over."Get the fuck out before you piss me off" Aspen gritted putting the brush under the running water.

"Oops my fault ma...I forgot" Nyier chuckled "Maybe next time you'll think before you go so hard" he noted as he started brushing his own teeth.

Choosing not to reply, Aspen tediously finished her hygiene in silence. Feeling her body relax a bit she decided she could walk back into the bedroom herself. She wasn't going to be around Nyier all the time and she hated depending on others so she preferred too suck it up and do things on her own.

After turning a 1 minute walk into about a four minute walk she finally made it to the bed. "𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘯. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘳𝘴" she thought as she gradually sat on the side of the bed.