Chapter 13

Aspen felt the sun on her face as she laid awake, watching a snoring Nyier on her bare stomach

Aspen felt the sun on her face as she laid awake, watching a snoring Nyier on her bare stomach. She ran her hand over his waves smiling as memories of last night replayed through her brain. She had not a shred of regret in her mind. Although she was unaware as to how they would proceed forward she was open to it all.

"Nyieeer" Aspen dragged, tapping his shoulder. "Get uppppppppp" She groaned, shaking him slightly harder. He mumbled random words as he wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

Aspen shrugged in defeat as she grabbed her phone off the nightstand. As she was scrolling through Instagram Aspen felt Nyier pull the blanket over his head readjusting his body. Not thinking too much of it, she continued scrolling.

A few seconds later she felt Nyiers large hands massaging her thighs. She wanted him to wake up and he did just that with one thing on his mind. Breakfast in bed. He peppered small kisses on her thighs, slowly separating them. Aspen looked down with a confused face.

"Umm what—" she started to say but she was cut off by feeling his wet tongue sensually glide against her vagina.

"Whatchu' say?" He smirked as his voice vibrated against her lower lips sending immanent pleasure to her.

She moaned in response unable to conjure up any words due to the pleasurable shocks flowing through her. He shook his head as he flicked his tongue over her clit. Her shaky legs began to close, as he forcible pushed them back open holding them in place.

Aspens' mind was in shambles as she pulled the blanket off his head to be met with his deep sinful eyes. She gasped deeply throwing her head back from the feeling.

Focusing on her throbbing bud, he slowly churned his devilish tongue around it as she wailed in lust.

"Oh myyy" she whined gripping the sheets with one hand, the other holding his head. She roughly grinding her hips against his face feeling her peak nearing.

Her moans encouraged him to go harder, he moved his thumb too her clit as his tongue traveled into her hole.

She screamed loudly as her back arched off the bed, feeling his tongue slip in and out of her as his thumb quickly moved on her clit.

"I-Im about to cu-cumm" She hoarsely moaned right before releasing all over his face. Nyier smirked at the mess she made. He felt pure satisfaction.

Seeing her in such bliss was his new found addiction. He leisurely removed his fingers, while staring deep into her eyes. He stuck them into his mouth, licking away her sweet juices.

Aspen stared in awe as her body twitched, gawking at him lap her liquid. Once he finished he placed one last sloppy kiss on her core.

He lightly tapped her thigh, bringing her out of her daze as he smoothly walked towards the restroom. "I'm up now" he smirked over his shoulder in a deep tone.