Chapter 20

📍Nyier House

📍Nyier House

Aspen swung open the front door to Reeks' house and swiftly turning around to assist her lover with getting out of the car. They had just got to his home, after him getting discharged.

She had promised to stay with him while he recovered, so that's exactly what she planned to do.

During his stay in the hospital, Rocky had took a few of her things over to his place including her materials she needed to complete her classes. She wanted to make sure she had no real reason to leave him side at all.

"Okay baby the door open. Let's get you in the house." She spoke opening the passenger door to her car.

Nyier looked at her and shook his head, "Ma I'm not handicapped I really don't need help walking in the house."

Rocky tilted her head to the side, biting her lip, "Did I say you needed help?" She questioned as he shook his head no. "Exactly. I know your fully capable of doing whatever you need to but your going to get my help regardless. Now like I said let's go." She told him in a stern tone.

Nyier raised his brows and returned her gaze. He nodded as he carefully exited the car, realizing she was serious.

Aspen smirked closing the car door behind him, doing a victory dance. "Relax" he spoke, with his back still turned. She paused, wrinkling her forehead. How did he even know?

"Mmtch I didn't even do nothing" Rocky replied, walking up beside him. Before he could say anything, she grabbed his arm causing him to stop & playfully mug her. She showed all 32 tooth and waved her free hand out in front of them. Indicating for them to keep moving.

He squinted his eyes, looking away from her. "I can already see how this gon go" He mumbled continuing towards the door as she giggled.

Opening the front door Aspen announced, "Welcomeeee homeeee babyyy". Reek side eyed her while closing the door with his free arm.

"You can let me go now ma" He told her, shaking his arm. He thought her actions were cute but slightly overbearing. He knew the next few days was going to be a lot and he'd have to adjust to it.

He was used to being the one to help others. Not the one needing assistance. His injury still caused him quiet alot of pain but he wasn't going to let anyone know it did. In his mind men have to be strong and push through and that's what he was going to do.

"Um no" Rocky stated, causing him to sigh loudly, as she guided them to the couch.

Nyier rested on the living room couch, while Aspen grabbed a few throw pillows. She placed one behind is head & one on the table so he could prop his feet up. "Perfect" she smiled as he hummed in response.