Exceeding the flow of air and becoming the king of deceiving the world (1)

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1

"Bang!"

The door of the room was pushed open, and a dozen reporters filled the whole room in an instant. They aimed their guns and short guns at the young man sitting on the bed and slapped him.

However, the countless tricky questions carefully prepared got stuck at the moment of seeing the young man.

Under the lens, the rose-red light added a layer of ambiguity to the dim room. On the big circular bed in the center, the young man who was lowering his head slowly opened his eyes.

The young man was only wearing a clear white shirt, his half-exposed legs were straight and slender, his skin was pale after not seeing the sun for a long time, his lips were as red as blood, and his seemingly harmless and somewhat morbid appearance changed instantly when he opened his eyes. It has to be aggressive, it is a kind of charm that emanates from the bones and is soul-stirring.

He unhurriedly pulled over a blanket to cover his exposed thighs, and slowly turned his head to look at it. Perhaps because he was drunk, the corners of his eyes were tinged with reddish color. His supposedly clear eyes seemed to have hooks. A magical power that fascinates people.

When he looked over, the reporters who felt sorry for him covering their legs subconsciously held their breath and stared straight at his face, forgetting their duties long ago.

Zhai Zhinan glanced over the faces of the intruders one by one, and then said slowly: "Who told you to come in? Get out." His

voice was not heavy, but it shocked the reporters present like thunder, and finally When he came back to his senses, he remembered the purpose of coming today, and asked questions in a hurry.

"Mr. Zhai, do you have anything to explain about being in two boats? What is your relationship with Mr. Ji and Mr. Chu?" "

Mr. Zhai, you asked Mr. Ji to be banned today?" "

You don't Do you think it's shameful to sell your appearance with a once tens of millions of traffic stars?"

...

The buzzing in his ears made Zhai Zhinan a little annoyed, he frowned slightly, and looked up at the reporters who were constantly asking questions.

The voice stopped abruptly, and the leading reporter who was about to reach Zhai Zhinan's mouth took a step back instinctively, stepped on the foot of the reporter behind him, and almost fell into a ball.

"Let me betray my lust? Mr. Ji?" Zhai Zhinan slightly raised his eyebrows and looked at the quiet reporters, and raised the corners of his lips, showing a slightly strange smile, "He deserves it too?

" But the people present seemed to be bewitched, unable to utter any objection.

"Gudong."

Someone made a drooling sound, followed by several more.

Zhai Zhinan chuckled, but his eyes were dark and there was no smile at all, "Go out, don't let me say it a third time."

His voice was low and soft, like a lover's whisper, but everyone present couldn't bear it. Goosebumps all over his body, the reporter closest to Zhai Zhinan shuddered, and subconsciously ran towards the door. Although the other reporters were a little reconciled, they did not dare to confront Zhai Zhinan again.

With the sound of closing the door, the room returned to silence.

Zhai Zhinan looked around his current environment again, and his gaze paused for a moment on the silently jumping TV opposite him, and he called out, "System?"