3

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 32

    009 has already cast his eyes on Zhai Zhinan at this moment, "The host is really powerful, even omega can eat to death." "

    Thank you for the compliment." Zhai Zhinan said with a smile.

    "But the host, what are you doing with him?"

    "You'll find out later."

    Five minutes before the afternoon class, Zhai Zhinan and Yuan Siheng walked into the classroom together.

    The moment he saw Zhai Zhinan, the originally noisy classroom was eerily silent for a second, and then everyone resumed being lively, but the way they looked at Zhai Zhinan was a little strange.

    009: "Host, why did their attitude become so strange?" They were still very enthusiastic this morning.

    Zhai Zhinan was not surprised, "Maybe I heard about my heroic deeds."

    Under the attention of everyone, Zhai Zhinan turned pale, subconsciously turned his head to look at Yuan Siheng, his eyes became flustered.

    At this time, Yuan Siheng, who was supposed to be walking behind Zhai Zhinan, took a step forward, stood in front of Zhai Zhinan like a child, and glared at the audience, "If you have something to say in person, don't you worry about chewing people's tongue behind your back?" Yuan Siheng's reaction was unexpected

    , Everyone was stunned.

    After knowing Zhai Zhinan's real identity, their first reaction was that they didn't believe that Zhai Zhinan would do such a thing.

    At the same time, they also knew the relationship between Yuan Siheng and Zhai Zhinan. According to the degree of respect Yuan Siheng had for his brother, Yuan Siheng should be the one who hated Zhai Zhinan the most, but now he was defending him in front of everyone.

    Then there is only one possibility, what happened at that time must be a rumor, even if it is not a rumor, it is definitely not Zhai Zhinan's fault!

    For a while, this idea became deeply rooted in everyone's mind, and after layers of brainstorming, they felt distressed and loved this little omega who had suffered so much.

    At this moment, Chen Jiajia stood up and apologized to Zhai Zhinan, "I'm sorry, Ning Yunan, we were just a little surprised by what happened before, and we didn't mean to exclude you. The inappropriate behavior just now scared you." Others also echoed,

    seven He apologized to Zhai Zhinan in a hurry, and his attitude was quite sincere.

    Seeing the change in everyone's attitude, 009 immediately understood that although Zhai Zhinan could conquer everyone with his personal charm, it would definitely take longer and more troublesome than Yuan Siheng saying a word.

    And now, in just two minutes, Zhai Zhinan gained a whole class of loyal fans.

    The key is that the students in this class all have powerful families.

    009 had to admire the scheming of his host.

    "It's okay, I don't blame you." Zhai Zhinan hid behind Yuan Siheng, his cheeks flushed, and said softly.

    Red hearts appeared in everyone's eyes again.

    Yuan Siheng snorted, and said to Zhai Zhinan, "It's class, what are you dawdling about?" Zhai Zhinan