29 end

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 29

    Soon Zhai Zhinan paid the price for his outrageous words, and lay paralyzed on the bed the next day.

    Three months later, Ji Yun was discharged from the hospital, and Ye Baitong went to court.

    The moment the gavel was struck, Ye Baitong remained expressionless. When he walked out of the court, the Kimball Awards Best Actor Award Ceremony was playing on the LED screen of the building diagonally across the road.

    Looking at the handsome young man standing next to Director Hughes and receiving the trophy, Ye Baitong felt as if he had passed away.

    How did things become like this? He is obviously a reborn person, and his acting skills are not bad, wouldn't it be good to avoid Zhai Zhinan? Why do you have to go against him? Now that I think about it, Zhai Zhinan's eyes were clearly warning him, if he stopped messing with him after that and concentrated on his acting skills, wouldn't things develop to this point?

    Looking at it, Ye Baitong couldn't help but wet his eyes. If he didn't fight against Zhai Zhinan, would he be able to get on the podium one day in the future?

    "Number 3423, get in the car."

    Since "Elf Crown", Zhai Zhinan has not accepted the script again, but no one in the entertainment industry has forgotten him. From time to time, people come to beg him to take the role again, and Qu Jingyu is the last to come. Frequently, he would come to Zhai Zhinan once for every film, and he finally stopped this behavior until he had to end his directing career due to health reasons.

    At the age of thirty, Zhou Leyang met a new love interest and entered the palace of marriage.

    Jiang Minghao has always kept in close contact with Zhai Zhinan, greeting him from time to time, jokingly saying that when he broke up, he waited until he was thirty-five years old and was with a suitable person.

    In the past few years, Ding Jiayu often confessed his love to Zhai Zhinan on Weibo. Later, he was dragged back by his family to get married. He quit the entertainment industry and inherited the family business. He lived a splendid life.

    After being rejected by Zhai Zhinan in public at the Kimball Awards Ceremony, Carroll gave up the relationship frankly.

    After Ji Yun was discharged from the hospital, her health was not good. Not to mention her family went bankrupt and owed a lot of debts, she lived in poverty for the rest of her life.

    As for the painting that Zhai Zhinan drew in "Life in a Foreign Country" at that time, as the priest said, it became the holy scripture of the church. Every year, people went to watch it specially, and many artists visited it before their death. Even the master of art Naman He personally invited him to develop in the painting circle, but Zhai Zhinan refused because the paint was not easy to wash off.

    Xia Zhou disappeared after the termination of the contract with Zhai Zhinan, and 009 could not find any trace of his existence, while Chu Yang remained unmarried all his life and concentrated on developing his career.

    Forty years later, system space.

    "Welcome the host to our transit space." 009 was very happy, and jumped on the ground a few times.

    Zhai Zhinan glanced at this small space that was white or white, less than five square meters in total, leaned over to pick up the small ball on the ground, seemed to be satisfied with its touch, and pinched it again, "This is your inner space? "