24

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24

    Chu Yang's voice was so loud that it could be heard in the whole car without turning on the speaker.

    The speed of the car dropped slowly.

    Zhai Zhinan turned off his phone and threw it aside, "What are you stopping for? Drive faster."

    Tang Xun glanced at Xu Congjing through the rearview mirror, and found that he was not only not angry, but also smiling dotingly at Zhai Zhinan. It seems to step on the gas pedal harder.

    Chu Yang drove all the way and arrived at Taoyuan Road 20 minutes later. He didn't see Xu Congjing's car all the way, so he dialed Zhai Zhinan's phone.

    "Sorry, the person you dialed has turned off the phone, please try again later."

    Hearing the prompt tone from the phone, the always calm Ba Zong's head burst out with blue veins, "You're playing me again, you little bastard." The car

    stopped Outside the door of a small detached villa, Zhai Zhinan jumped out of the car first to look at his new residence.

    The small courtyard in front of the villa is not big, and it is full of flowers and plants. However, because it is winter, there are no flowers, but it does not look deserted. Zhai Zhinan also saw the stretched grape vine frame in the corner of the courtyard. It seems that the grape vines are also old .

    "This grape is very sweet, try it in a few months." Xu Congjing said.

    Zhai Zhinan nodded, "Plant another peach tree, I like to eat it."

    "Okay, I'll plant it tomorrow."

    In the next few days, Zhai Zhinan's life was no different from before.

    I have to say that Xu Congjing is really good at taking care of people. Zhai Zhinan doesn't even need to open his eyes, he knows what he wants. Apart from limiting the amount of candy he eats every day, which makes Zhai Zhinan dissatisfied, there is nothing to do in other aspects. picky.

    Of course, Zhai Zhinan couldn't be so obedient, so he learned to dig through the refrigerator by himself.

    The consequence of this is that Xu Congjing locked the refrigerator.

    This day Xu Jing went out for a meeting, Zhai Zhinan woke up and went downstairs, instead of looking at the kitchen, he went straight to the refrigerator.

    009 reminded: "Master, Xu Congjing locked the refrigerator yesterday."

    Before he finished speaking, he saw Zhai Zhinan take out a small pin and skillfully inserted it into the keyhole. He moved his wrist a few times, and only heard a click. The beautiful little lock snapped open.

    Zhai Zhinan opened the refrigerator, took out a delicate strawberry cake from it, and then put the lock back in. The whole process was as smooth as flowing water.

    009 was startled, this method is obviously a habitual offender, "Host, you weren't a thief before, were you?"

    Zhai Zhinan took the last photo of the cake, took out a spoon and ate it, "No, I never steal anything." 009

    : "...Then what were you doing just now?"

    Zhai Zhinan looked innocent, "This is my cake, how can it be called stealing? I just ate it in advance." It makes