12 end

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 71 (1)

Obviously, he was a little surprised that Zhai Zhinan appeared here, but Yan Zhen replied honestly, "Solve the problem of racial food." "

Pfft." Zhai Zhinan was amused by his statement.

The vampires in the back all have indescribable expressions, but what Yan Zhen said is right, the vampires are indeed not infected by the spirit of the undead, but the vampires need human blood to survive. After all, not every vampire can have Yan Zhen like Zhai Zhinan The blood emperor came to raise it, so saving human society is equal to solving the food problem.

Zhai Zhinan looked at the vampires behind him, "How many people are here?"

"Five thousand six hundred people," Ye Feng replied.

Zhai Zhinan: "Do you know how to deal with those spirits of the dead?"

"Find the seeds of the dead, stimulate them, absorb the spirit of the dead, and then seal them." Yan Zhen said.

"Let's go." Zhai Zhinan threw away the dog's tail grass, grabbed the man's arm and stood up, "I know where the seeds of the dead are."

Yan Zhen hesitated for a moment, whether he did not refuse Zhai Zhinan's proposal to go together.

Entering the Moluo Continent again, the gray here is deeper, and with the release of the mage tower, there are traces of skeletons everywhere.

Di Zhinan: "Everyone follow me." Di Zhinan turned into a bat and flew forward.

"Host, how do you know where the undead seeds are?" 009 asked.

"Telepathy." Zhai Zhinan said.

009: "..." If you don't want to say it, forget it.

Zhai Zhinan really didn't fool 009 this time. As time went by, he could really sense the location of the seed, and as it strengthened, it became stronger and stronger, just like when it was in his body in the last life.

In fact, even if Yan Zhen doesn't come today, he still has to go and see what's going on.

Following Zhai Zhinan's order, thousands of bats flew towards the distance.

The seed is located in a canyon, and the spirit of the undead inside is so thick that it almost becomes a substance, but the strange thing is that there are no moving skeletons around, only sporadic ones whose heads have been knocked out.

Someone had obviously cleaned it up.

Zhai Zhinan saw the seed in the depths of the canyon. To be precise, it was a small tree half the height of a person, about half the height of a person. It seemed to sense his breath, and the young leaves on the small tree moved, looking a little Happy.

Zhai Zhinan stretched out his finger to touch the leaf, it seemed a little shy, and shrank back.

"How to make him mature earlier?" Zhai Zhinan asked.

"My blood." Yan Zhen said.

"My lord, the army of undead is coming." Ye Feng reported.

"Go out and stop them," Yan Zhen said.

"Yes."

Due to the general attack today, there are not many high-level undead left in the Moluo Continent, but there are hundreds of thousands of them. In fact, the Moluo Continent has not been invaded by data rules. After death, it cannot be like the Axi Continent. Resurrected, but all the vampires were full of arrogance, and they fought desperately, but they didn't lose the wind.