6

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 35

    Hearing Zhai Zhinan's laughter, 009 began to feel a little uncertain again, is it really a joke?

    At this time Wen Chongbai just came back, Zhai Zhinan immediately ended the conversation with 009 and rushed over.

    "Be careful, don't fall." Wen Chongbai opened his arms to catch Zhai Zhinan.

    "Where's the sugar?" Zhai Zhinan wrapped his legs around the man's waist, and went to take out his pocket with both hands, but found nothing. He suddenly looked up at Wen Chongbai, "Did you steal it?" Wen Chongbai still hadn't spoken

    . Zhai Zhinan gnawed it up, and deftly twirled his tongue around the man's mouth. He didn't taste the sweetness, so he withdrew disappointedly, and went to touch the man's hand around him, from his palm After taking out the two candies, he quickly opened one, "Open your mouth."

    Wen Chongbai opened his mouth according to his words, Zhai Zhinan fed the candy into his mouth, and said with a smile: "Your reward, you worked hard last night.

    " Feed another candy to myself.

    Zhai Zhinan has always been stingy about sharing things he likes. This is the first time that Zhai Zhinan took the initiative to share sugar with men. 009 was shocked when he saw it. Did the host finally get the hang of it?

    After a few seconds, it dismisses the thought.

    Zhai Zhinan ate his own candy, and looked at Wen Chongbai eagerly, "Is it sweet?"

    "Sweet." Wen Chongbai said.

    "I'll try it." Zhai Zhinan leaned forward and kissed the man's lips, then quickly sucked the candy back from his mouth.

    Wen Chongbai's eyes were deep, "Is it sweet?"

    Zhai Zhinan's eyes were alert, he chewed the candy in two mouthfuls, "Don't try to take it back."

    009: "..." The host is so shameless!

    Wen Chongbai laughed, and raised his hand to spank his butt, but he didn't continue to slap him. He restrained himself and put Zhai Zhinan on the bed, and patted his head, "I'll take a shower first, and I'll bring you breakfast later."

    Zhai Zhinan hooked his neck and refused to let go, "I'll go too, I want to wash with you."

    Wen Chongbai didn't want to refuse, "No, you're in good shape, it's better not to take a bath." "

    I want to wash, okay? Huh?" Zhai Zhinan drew his tail, with seductive charm in the corners of his eyes, he hugged the man's neck, "Brother? Uncle? Dad? Husband?" Zhai Zhinan called each other, and at the last address, the

    man All muscles tense.

    He raised his eyebrows, "Husband?"

    "Well, wash." The man's voice was already hoarse beyond recognition.

    009 who couldn't bear to look directly: "Host, where did you learn these names?" What the hell is husband?

    "I think other people call it that, so I'll try it too." Zhai Zhinan replied, "The effect is good."

    009: "..." It's not just good, just looking at it, this man has already been teased until his whole body goes limp. It's hard.

    Since Wen Xingzhou was eliminated yesterday, he has come to Wen Chongbai several times. Seeing that he was about to return to school, he walked towards Wen Chongbai's dormitory again.