22. A MOMENT TO CHERISH FOREVER

-"Faisal! What are you doing? You don't need to carry me here. What will Bhai's parents think?" He was carrying me and walking towards the door of mansion.

-"We will think that you are a lovely couple." A lady came opening the door. She was looking aged and was wearing a beautiful suit and trousers. I think she is Bhai's mom. "I want to protect this lovely couple from evil sight. You go away."

She pushed Bhai away from us. And take some dried chillies from a plate. She moved the chillies around us from head to toe seven times and then put it in a pot of burning coals. (It's a Indian ritual which is said to remove evil sight from someone) I started coughing because of the smoke of chillies. Faisal fastly moves inside and made me sit on couch. Bhai's mom made me drink a glass of water.

-"I told you don't do that look how our child is coughing."

A man came there he is aged but looking very handsome just like my Bhai. He has long hairs which are tied. I think he is Bhai's dad. He was wearing business suit just like Faisal and Bhai. These three businessman.....

-"Are you okay?"

-"Yes uncle I'm fine."

-"Uncle. Please don't call me uncle. You are our daughter."

-"Yes. You are Rehan's sister so it means you are our daughter. Call us Mom and Dad."

-"Okay. Mom Dad."

-"Wow! You don't remember about your Faisal. Don't forget that your daughter is here because I married her."

-"How can we forget you?"

They both hugged Faisal. Then everyone sat together. I am sitting between Bhai & Faisal and Mom & Dad sat in front of us. A servant bring strawberry shake and coffee. Mom and Dad take coffee, Bhai take strawberry shake, Faisal was also going to take coffee I warned him slowly

-"Faisal!"

He rolled his eyes and take strawberry shake. I don't know why he drinks coffee this much. It's not good for health. In breakfast itself he had coffee and now again he was going to take coffee.
I also want to drink strawberry shake but I am not able hold the glass with only one hand it's heavy. So I didn't take anything. I looked down at my bandaged hand and sighed.
Just then I saw a glass of shake in front of me. I looked up Faisal is holding it. He signed me to drink. I smiled and he made me drink it. He moved his face near me and said in my ears.

-"You know it's the same glass from which I was drinking." He said and moved back. I look at the table the glass of milkshake which was meant for me was there. He made me drink that after drinking from the same glass. He is taking advantage of my injury. I was glaring at him and he was looking at me with smirk on his lips. Dad cleared his throat gaining our attention. He asked

-"Had you found who was behind that?" He asked Faisal

-"No Sheikh Papa, we just know that they were Italian, Zoya heard that. We know nothing more."

-"But who can do that?" Mom asked.

-"Mom you know who can do that." Bhai said.

-"I also thinks that it's him. But Faisal don't worry we will together find it." Dad said.

-"Yes Sheikh Papa."

-"About whom are you talking?" I asked. They are talking about 'him' but who is this Mr. 'Him'.

-"Baby you don't worry. We all are here we will take care of that. You just take care of yourself." Dad said.