29. DON'T TOUCH ME

Why had I came to this place? I'm getting irritated now. Bhai has left me alone here and my husband is nowhere to be seen. This place is full of people who are drinking and dancing.
Here I'm just sitting on the table alone. I don't even know anyone here.

-"Hey beautiful!" Mr. Welson came and sat beside me.

-"Hello Mr. Welson."

-"Don't need to be so formal, just call me Jay."

-"Okay. Jay."

-"Why are you sitting alone?"

-"Because the so responsible brother of mine has left me here. He said that he is going to talk to others but hasn't came yet."

-"He might be busy."

-"Yeah."

-"What happened? You didn't seem to enjoy here."

-"No it's not like that. Actually I'm getting bored alone and here everyone is drinking."

-"And you don't like people who drink, right?"

-"Yes."

-"So..."

-"So?"

-"So will you explore the hotel with me?" He forwarded his hand. I looked at him then his hand confused "Look Zoya, you are Rehan's sister he is my business partner and I am not a vampire who will drink your blood, right? So friends?"

-"What if you are really a vampire?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

-"What?!" Then he laughed.

-"I'm just kidding. Okay friends."

-"So if we're friends now then will you go with me?"

-"Of course yes." I stand up holding his hand. "I don't want to be more bored." He smiled and then we left that drunkards place.

-"So Zoya what are you studying?"

-"I'm doing BBA along with Pre-med." Everyone keeps asking me the same question. (Even readers would have learned the answer)

-"That's nice. By the way what's your age?"

-"I'm 18."

-"You are 8 years younger than me. And that....."

-"Wow!" I ran to the left side of hallway. It's a beautiful balcony from which whole city can be seen. But the main part is it's covered with flower plants from all sides.

-"It's nice right?" He came beside me.

-"Nice? It's amazing!"

-"It's my favourite place. Come let me take a picture of you."

-"Really? Thank you." Then he clicked some pictures.

-"Okay now I'll show you......."

*Ring ring*

My phone rang. It's Bhai.

-"Hello Bhai."

-"Cutie where are you?"

-"I'm in a hotel and it's owner is one of your business partner Mr. Jay Welson."

-"Cutie are you angry?"

-"No Bhai. Why will I be angry? You had just left me alone at drunkards place where everyone was a stranger to me. It's not a big matter." I said sarcastically.