53. APRIL 3RD?

I opened my eyes and tried to stretch my arms but found myself in embrace of my husband. I looks around and realise what happened last night. A blush came on my face and I looks at myself. I'm wearing his white shirt only. Yes. Only a shirt. And he? I glance at him and found his muscles and abs showing. I found that he's wearing a pjs. Pjs? But how?

-"Because I woke up before you." He said opening his eyes. "I woke up and found my beautiful wife lying in my arms without any clothes." He whisper last words and I look down "Firstly I cleaned your legs as we made a mess last night. Then I made you wear my shirt. Because I was too tired to took out anything else." He said and I got more shy. He cleaned my legs and the mess that we...... No. The mess I made. But he was the reason for that mess.

"Yes baby. I was the reason behind this mess. But I don't mind cleaning it up. And it was my duty to take care of my wife who gave me a wonderful night." He said in deep voice. I hit his chest and hide my face in his chest. He laughs. He'll not leave a chance to embarrass me from now on. He kissed my forehead. "I am just teasing you Jaan. But I said truth. It was my duty to take care of you."

-"Faisal. Now you don't tinks that I'm disgusted of you right? I am ready to prove this. I'll do whatever you will say." I asked and he looks at my face

-"Jaan! You don't have to prove anything. I trust you. I know you love me and you accepted me."

-"So now when I've proved myself and you trust me, we will never do that thing which we did last night. Right?" I asked and he shouts in fear

-"NO! We will do that again! I want........." I started laughing hearing him.

-"I was just teasing you Mr. Khan." I said in same tone as him.

-"Teasing me? Fine then. Now I'll show you the consequences. Get ready for another round." He said while coming over me. I push him away.

-"No! You already did eight rounds in night, now again? You're surely a human right? After last night I thinks that there is a machine inside you." I said and he just smiles. "Stop giving me this look. What time is it?"

-"It's 3 pm."

-"3 pm!" I shouts and sat on bed. He also sat up. "You're kidding right?"

-"No. Look yourself." He said showing me his phone. He yawns and I glares at him

-"Mr. Khan!"

-"Yes Jaan."

-"What you did to me? Like 3 PM? Seriously?"

-"Jaan. I also woke up ten minutes before you."

-"But you said....."

-"Ohhhooo..... Jaan. You immediately felt asleep after our last round but I didn't. So I cleaned you up firstly."

-"Your office?" I asked.

-"I took medical leave." He said and again lied on bed.

-"Medical leave?"

-"Hmm. I'm not medically fit to go out of home till atleast two days."

-"Two days?"

-"Yes. Now we can do that in day also." He said smiling. I hold a pillow and hit him with it. "Jaan!"

-"What Jaan! Two days? Are you crazy? Were you just waiting for doing this for last three years?"

-"Yes Jaan. I was craving for you and you body. I had dirty thoughts many times, but I controlled myself everytime. Because you were not ready. But now you yourself initiated it so....... Now I'll not control myself. Now I'll fulfill my desires." He speak and started touching my thighs. I hit his hand and he hisses in pain.