51. IN FAMILY, WE TRUSTS

I went to dining table and put the boxes. I put away pizza box and opened the gift box smilingly. Just as I opened it I got terrified.

-"FAISAL!!" I shouts in fear and move away from it. I took steps back and my back hit the kitchen wall. My heart is throbbing in fear and I'm not even able to breath properly.

-"Jaan!" I heard his voice. "Jaan what happened?" He asked coming down stairs. I immediately went near him and hugged him in fear. My whole body is shaking. He caress my head and asks "What happened Jaan?"

-"That box." I said signing to that box. He start walking to it but I holds his hand.

-"No." I whispers.

-"Let me see Jaan." He walk to it and he himself got shock and move two step back. He looks at me and I holds his hand. He again went to it and took out that from box.

-"Faisal! No! Don't touch that! No!" I shout but he show it to me.

-"It's not real. Look Jaan. It's made of rubber and this is artificial blood." He speak and I touch it with my finger. It's really not real. It's a human hand with blood over it.

"But how this came here Jaan?"

-"In parcel just now. I thought that you bought some gift for me so I opened it and found this."

My phone rang. I took it out from my jacket's pocket. Just looking at the screen my body became numb.

-"Who's call is this Jaan?"

-"David....." I whispers and he took the phone from my hand. I look at him in horror and snatched the phone from him.

-"What're you doing Jaan? Give it to me. I'll talk to that b*stard. How dare he call my wife?" He speak in anger and tried to took phone from me but I move away hiding mobile behind my back. He looks at me confused.

"Jaan. What kind of behavior is this?"

-"No. You'll not talk to him."

-"Then you'll talk to him? Huh?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you mad? How can you even think that I'll let you talk to him?"

-"I'm telling you na! I'll myself talk to him. You please stay away." I said and ran upstairs. He follows me and just as I was going to close the door of room he hold the doorknob. He pushed the door so forcely that it bursts open. But I ran away from him hiding the phone. It again started ringing. He hold my arm and pulled me to himself holding my waist tightly. He looks at me with furious eyes. His eyes are red in anger and his gaze is scaring me.

-"Give me the phone." He growls in anger. But I nodded negatively with teary eyes and hold the phone very tightly. He became more angry and started snatching the phone from me forcefully pushing me away. But I threw it on floor and it broke. He holds my arm in anger and raise his hand to slap me. I hides my face with my hand in fear and closed my eyes. But he didn't hit me. He pushed me away and turned to other side moving fingers in his hairs. I cried silently looking down.

He turned and walks to me. He made me sit on bed. He sat on floor in front of me holding my hands.

"Hey Jaan! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please stop crying. Please. Look at me baby." He said and I look at him. I found his eyes looking at me worriedly. He wipes my tears.

-"I'm sorry Faisal. But I can't let you talk to him."

-"Why Jaan? And firstly tell me how you got his number?"