30. I HAVE BECAME IMPURE

I should not have behaved like this. I should learn to control myself. She is very innocent, she don't even know what her touch does to me. I shouted on her. Again. I was hell angry on myself for shouting at her. I was punishing myself by not talking to her. Only I know how hard it is for me to stay away from my Love, to not talk to her, to not touch her. And in that blue dress she was looking like a princess, no, no, let me correct, she was looking like a queen, my queen. I just wanted to kiss her senselessly and hold her close to me all the time in the event. But that time my punishment was not over. I punished myself for 16 hours. I glanced at clock it's time now.

I quickly opened the door and looked carefully in the corridor it was empty. She would be not asleep yet so I'll go from door. I got near her room's door and hear a loud sound came from her room of something falling and breaking. I knocked the door then I heard her shouting. Rehan and Jay was passing from corridor I told them that I heard Zoya's shouting. We three broke the door.
And the scene I witnessed that made land slide down my feet. A man was forcing my Jaan. Hearing the door voice that man immediately got up from her. He is Mr. Kapoor's spoiled son.
She immediately got up from bed running and hugged me tightly. She was crying very much.

-"Faisal......" She sobbed.

-"Jaan. Nothing will happen to you. I'm here now." I told her sweetly and broke the hug calling Rehan "Rehan!"

He came and hold her close to himself. I moved to that man. I will kill him today. My blood is boiling. He looked at me fearfully. I hold him from his collar punching him. I again punched him making his face bleed. He will be punished for touching what is mine.

-"How dare you touch her?!!! You b*stard!!" *Punch*

He fell straight on floor. I kicked him blood came from his mouth. Jay came from behind and held me back.

-"Mr. Khan calm down."

I shouted and got out of his hold

-" Leave me! I'll kill him!!" I hold his hand and twisted it he shouted with pain "You dared to touch my Jaan!!! I'll make your life hell!!" I again kicked him he again came and hold me back.
Kapoor was breathing heavily his face covered with bruises, blood coming from his mouth.
I got out of Jay's hold and moved to Zoya directly. I hugged her protectively and wiped her tears. She hold me clutching my shirt tightly

-"Faisal....... Faisal he....he....." She was unable to speak because of crying. I rubbed her back softly to comfort her

-"Jaan! Your Faisal is here to protect you. No need to be afraid."

Rehan called Mark. He came with two men and they made that Kapoor stand dragging him out. He stopped in front of us and glared at her

-"So you sleeps with married men, but didn't let me f*ck you......" *Punch*

This time it's not me who punched him, it's Rehan. If the gaurds weren't holding him he would have fallen down with the force of punch. He hold his hand with another one. I think it got fractured. But it's not enough for what he did. After police I'll take care of him personally.

-"Don't you dare speak one more word about my sister. Otherwise you'll regret for being able to speak."

-"I'm saying truth, look how she is clinging to him." It's enough now. This man has guts to speak this much after been beaten also. Now I can't let this bloody drama to continue.

-"SHE IS MRS. ZOYA FAISAL KHAN MY WIFE." I announced.

-"Your wife?" That man exclaimed. Colors drained out from his face. He would have realised that how big sin he had done.