105 Letter

Shortly after the Third Army delivered his induction speech, Lu Chen finally agreed to inform the military department of his reinstatement.

A stone on the star network stirs up a thousand waves.

Under the guise of friendly communication, Lu Chen compared with Gu Yu on the trial field from time to time. Gu Yu was determined to help him recover, and also cleaned up his lazy style, which was more diligent than before when he came to the trial field.

Lin Xi'an struggled for a long time and finally sent a message to Gu Yu, briefly informing him that they had found Morsel Company by the cargo ship at the airport.

On the other side, Crest also urged how the situation was from time to time.

The email from the long-dead male worm really excited Crest these days, and it was difficult to sleep all night.

Gu Yu took another look at Lin Xi'an's evidence. Although it was not enough, it was enough to use it as a reason to apply for an investigation order. It's just that Moser has a lot of capital, and many members of Congress have been sent to power by them. It is difficult to get the investigation order simply.

Gu Yu hasn't told Lu Chen about this matter yet.

His teacher Lu has been busy with rehabilitation recently, and on the other hand, he has to be busy building prestige in the Third Army. There is no need to bother him with such a small thing.

Gu Yu wants to cut the mess as quickly as possible.

He has been unhappy with the male insect country for a long time, and his patience has been exhausted in the last insect tide incident. If he wants to eradicate this organization, he must start from the only clues of the Mossel Company at present.

The Moselle Association is indeed the largest charity in the empire, but I don't believe that the Mossel company behind it will be absolutely clean.

The only doubt is that it comes from Chris. The email of Moselle.

First of all, let's not talk about whether this worm is dead or alive. Just talk about the content of this email: this "Chris", the richest worm in the empire - Wensha. Moser's own son, asked his female crest to be careful of Moser?

Which Moselle are you careful of?

Moser Company? It's still warm. Moser himself?

Why be careful? Is it Wensha? Does Moser want revenge on Kleist? Because his son lost his life to save Christ?

Isn't the "Chris" who sent the email still alive? If it weren't for "Chris", who would have sent a warning to Crest?

Gu Yu drew a lot of strange symbols on a piece of white paper on his desk. Except for him and Lu Shen, no one could recognize what they wrote.

He annoyedly kneaded the white paper and threw it into the trash can.

Never mind, the first thing to do is to think of a way from Congress to pry the investigation order.

Gu Yu was thinking about which incision to start with, and the communication suddenly rang, which was a message from his brother.

[Gu Xi: Busy, tomorrow is the anniversary of the death of the female father. Don't blame your brother for not reminding you.]

Gu Yu patted his forehead regretfully. He almost forgot such an important thing these days.

Every year tomorrow, he and Gu Xi will sweep the tomb and clean up the relics of the female father. Sometimes when he encounters Lu sinking in the capital star, he will follow.