"Extra. One: Game?"

I'm sorry its been 6 days without Updates. I simply didn't know how to continue the story.
But now i'll Just writte a little 'extra Chapter" so you don't get bored.
Its a bit of everyday things, that happened in the castle and its not that important for the story.

I hope it is still entertaining.

(And that you for 40 ready already, I started a week ago with this account
Tysm! (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ )

---------
Pov Juliet (aka. Marys Mistress)

I was sitting in my study while doing some paperwork, that needed to be filled out. When i suddenly heard some noice from downstairs.

At first I ignored it, it wasn't important at the moment. It was evening and most of my maids usually finished their Work and used this time as their freetime.
So it was nothing unusual.

Still something was off, I didn't regocnice the sounds which I usually do, since its nearly every evening Like this.

After about 10 minutes I simple couldn't stand it anymore and stopped my paperwork to go and look at whats going on downstairs.

I closed the door behind me and quickly walked in the direction of the sounds.
As i looked around the corner I could see some maids standing in a circle....sadly I couldn't see what was going on and what they were looking at so i had two choices. I could See what was going on or I could go Back- ....

I have one choice and that was to find what was going on.

I cleared my throat and the first maids already noticed me and stepped aside Bowing politely.

The closer i got the more sounds I heard.

"P-please, Just continue already..."

Was one of the things I heard. Was it what it sounds Like!?
No, in my House I do not tolerate such unladylike behavior.

"S-spin it!"

I still couldn't belive it, what were my maids thinking?

I pushed some of them aside to see what was going on.

"I can't hold it any longer!!" Was the last thing I heard before I reached the front.

Three of my maids layed in front of me, breathing exausted.

"May i ask, what you all are up to?" I asked one of them.

"We are playing Twister!" Answered Mary. I didn't even realised the was one of the maids, since I haven't seen her outside her usual clothes before. The rather bright colored Pyjama was new.

"Twister? Whats that?" I asked slightly confused about the situation.

"Its a game Milady, you have a mat and
The mat has four rows of six large colored circles on it with a different color in each row: red, yellow, green and blue. A spinner tells players where they have to place their hand or foot.

And If you fall or can't reach the circles you lost" explained Mary and looked at me innocently as always.

There was this feeling again, the way she looks at me is making me feel so different.
Thats not the point right now Juliet focus!

"Well you are being noisy and by the way to old to enjoy such a childish game." I said in a demanding Tone. "Pack it away and bring it in my study, then you all go to sleep its getting late."

*20 minutes later in the study*

All of the maids went in their room and I finished my work, the Twister game laying on a Table besides me.

I looked at it.

"Such a childish activity..."

-Pov Mary-

I hear some sounds from upstairs, was Mistress still Up? I carefully opened the door and looked outside, usually Maids weren't allowed outside this late.
But checking if Mistress was fine is a good excuse I think.

I went upstairs and looked at the door to her study, Hearing a little groan from the inside.

M-mistress wouldn't do anything inappropriate, would she?

I opened the door a bit and looked inside. I couldn't really belive what saw.

Mistress nearly did a backbend reaching out for the little spinner.
It landed on 'left hand red'. The moment she bends over and saw me I swear I could See a blush on her face.

She quickly stud up and put the Spinner away.
"What are you doing here? Why aren't you in bed?" She asked with a rather angry and slightly embarresed tone in her voice.

"Pardon, Milady. I heard sounds from upstairs and wanted to see if you are fine." I said apologetic.

"Well I am fine, you can go back to sleep"

"Yes, Milady...." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"What are you smiling about? "

"Nothing Milady. I Just thought you weren't into such childish Games.

Her blush grew deeper and she screamed.

"Enough! Get Out and Go to sleep!" She calmed Herself a Bit. "...don't you Dare tell anyone about this ..."

Was the last thing I heard, before going back to my room.

----------

Should I make a game night chapter?

If so, Please write game suggestions in the comments.
(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

I hope you liked this little chapter. See you next time.
I'll try my best to write a new chapter soon. But i still need food ideas.

Anyways have a nice day.

And to all my german readers

Danke für's lesen, ich hoffe es gefällt euch auch. Ich werde meine deutschen Geschichten auch bald weiterschreiben.