Dark Past ⚠️Triggerwarning⚠️

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! No children or people that might get triggerd by.

-Mention of child abuse
-pedo**iles
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Pov Mary-

I followed aiden into a nice looking room. He sat down on a chair and I did the same.

I looked at him and he didn't seem happy at all.
Was the story to this Teddy really that bad.

"Are you sure you want to hear it?" He asked...

(This is your chance to turn off, belive me this isn't an easy topic)
--------------------------------------------------------------
( You have been warned)

"I am." I answerd preparing myself for what comes next.

He started to explain.

"It all started when my sister was really young. Her mother got her With 15 and gave her away, because she thought that she couldn't Take Care of her.
So she Ended Up in my Family.

I didn't exactly know why, but my parents didn't like her at all. They we're terrible to her, and locked her away when she was just 4 years old. I didn't know why she got locked away in the bedroom, but when I found out I was shocked...."

---Backstory of 'that night'---

-3rd pov-

Four year old Juliet was playing in the livingroom when Aiden came in.

"Hey Ju, what are you doing?" He asked while getting closer.

"Playing. Your parents have guests so i'm allowed outside the room. They even got me a toy to play with!" Juliet said happy and excited. Holding up a pair of cat ears and a little bell.

Aiden looks at it slightly shocked. "They told you that these were toys?"

"Yes, father did. He said his friends like playing cats, and that they would enjoy seeing me wearing them..." Juliet answered innocently and smiling.

Before she could react Aiden grabed the cat ears and stuff and threw it into the nearby fireplace.

"Noooo!!!" His sister screamed, running over with teary eyes. "Why!? These were the first presents I ever got from our parents!

Aiden grabed her arm, and walked with her outside "i'll buy you a real toy."

With that they both made their way to the Toy Maker, who had his little store just down the street.
As both stepped in, Juliet was taken back. "So many toys!" She squeaked happiely and started running around.
Aiden had a hard time following her. But he had his chance when she stopped before the plushy shelf.

"I want that little Bunny please!" She said, while looking at her brother beggin.

"Then grab it..." Aiden said with a little smirk on his face, as he watched his little sister, try reaching the little stuffed animal. She stood on her tippy-toes trying to reach higher.
And Aiden took his chance to quickly scribble over Juliet's sides.

She immediately shuts her arms down and beguns giggling. "Nohoho, A-aiden! s-stahahaap!"
She was squirming from side to side, and Aiden couldn't help but smile.
"Okay, i'll stop and we can leave, If you don't want this stuffed Bunny..." He teased further.

"Nohoho, that ihihs unfair!" Juliet protestes and tryes to reach the toy. Only for Aiden to tickle her further. Before picking her up and letting her grab the toy.

Together they went to the cash register and payed for it. Outside Juliet immediately hugged again, tight.
"Thank you so much! Its the best present I ever got!!!"

"Don't worry about i-" He replied but stopped once He sees two people approaching.

"Aww, is Mister F-Boy taking his little sister out for some fresh air?" One said dismissively. "Not happy with the little fetish wear your father got her?" He asked while laughing.

Aiden looked at Juliet who was hiding behind him. "A-aiden...whats a fetish?..."

The other Guy replied "oh how sweet, she doesn't even know what would have happened to her, when the 'friends' of you father arrived" He laughed and came closer to Juliet. "Listen here little girl, your Daddy is a buissnes man, and you are his product. He'll sell you. And to your information, a fetish is a sexual preference. Everything your father gave you was only there so you could get fuc-" He didn't come further, since Aiden punched him in the face with all his force.

"Don't you dare talk to my little sister like that, she is noones product or even property, so..."

Juliet pulled at His west, tears in her eyes. "....Aiden....I wanna go home....Please..." She looked down and didn't even notice the other to Guys laughing.

-back at home-

Aiden hoped that everything would be fine, once they arrive home. But no.

Aiden parents stood in the room with the fireplace.
"Aiden, dear. Where have you been?" His mother asked sweetly, before looking at Juliet and the Bunny in her Hand. "...you. where did you get that from." She asked coldly. Before grabbing it.

Juliet didn't react and only stood there head down.
Aiden answered instead "I bought it for her, its a toy and-"
"I know what it is" His mother interrupted. Before throwing it in the fireplace. "But little girl like her don't deserve such things." She said while turning to Juliet, and slapping her across the face "its not nice burning presents, so i don't think that you deserve another one..." With that words she left.

Juliet didn't say anything and went to her room. After an hour or so she heard a knock at the door. "Ju...I have something for you..."
Aiden came in, holding a little Teddy in his arms. "I know its not a Bunny, but it was my favorite toy when i was your age .... my parents won't destroy it, since they still think its mine...."

With that he handed the Toy to Juliet who was already hugging him again, happy that at least one familymember was on her side.

-------back in present time------
-Aidens Pov-

"And this is how she got the Teddy. We thought it did got destroyed years ago...after my parents took it from her...but now its here..." I look at Mary and saw the shock on her face.

"I know its a lot....but belive me, Juliet is strong....but still a bit scarred. Please accept that she might react cold to questions about it. Its still a very sensitive topic."

I see Mary walk out nodding, curious at what she is going to do next.
I try to follow her only to see her talking to Juliet. And suprisingly Ju seems...happy?

"You're lucky sis...and you have quite good taste in women..." I whisper to myself, before leaving them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'll edit this one later, i'm a bit busy lately. But i'll make a little ✔️ when its edited.

I hope you don't mind.

Edited (✅)