Recovery

-Mary Pov-

I woke up in a soft bed. With lots of pillows and a warm blanket.

Did I really slept in this fast?
I looked around. Strangely this wasn't my room. It was bigger and was filled with expensive decoration.

On the nightstand next to the bed, there was a tray with food and a little note.
So i reached over to read it first:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Mary,

when you read this note, it luckily means that you finally woke up. Its been 2 days now and I am starting to get worryed.

I asked a maid to prepare breakfast for you. You are excused from work for the next week. Please meet me in the study once you awake, or if necessary ask a maid to your room.

Yours sincerely

Juliet

(Note: since your clothes were dirty I changed you into a fresh pyjama. Don't worry I didn't see much. )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down at my body realising, that i was wearing im fact new clothes. And the thought of Mistress being the one that put them on me made me blush quite a bit.

But before I could get more embarresed about that, or being shocked that i've been sleeping for 2 days. I started to feel hungry.
So i took the plate with food and started eating, it was delicious and it didn't take long for me to feel full.

I put the plate back and tried to sit up straight but felt dizzy and quickly layed back down.

Why was I feeling so terrible? I wasn't sick or anything. Can a kidnapping really power me out this much ?

I decided to stay in bed for now and instead called for a maid to tell Mistress that i was awake.

To my suprise the maid that came inside the room was not what I expected. Instead of a clean looking, polite maid. Aiden came Inside wearing a .....maid dress?
I didn't even bother to ask and instead looked at him.

He seemed releved. "Hey Doll, you got us worryed you know." He tryed to play cool but it was clear that he was happy to see that I was finally awake.

I only giggled a bit and looked at the scene. Mistress's taller and older brother, the crush of most maids. Standig here in a maiddress, playing cool, trying to hide the fact that he was releved.

He seemed to noticed my reaction and looked down at the dress. "don't ask....please" was all he said with a slight sound of shame in his voice.

"I won't, but you look stunning" I joked. He only looked at me a bit annoyed but still in his teasing way. "If you wanna make some more comments about my *absolutely fabulous* outfit. I'll leave and tell my sister that you are still asleep." He warned.

"I apologize Sir. I didn't mean to question your fashion." I giggled but he simply turned around and left.

....

He couldn't be serious...he didn't just...

"Hey! Aiden! Come back!!!" I screamed but he seemed to really have left the room.

So for a good twenty minutes I just layed in bed overthinking. Before I heard the door open. I sighed thinking it was Aiden again. "Again here to tease me?" I asked annoyed. Before hearing a slight huff.

"That is not what I would call a nice greeting." Mistress's voice sounded through the room.

Immediately I blushed and looked at her. "i'm sorry Milady, I didn't know it was you ...I expected it to be Aiden and..." I stopped mid sentence hearing her giggle softly. Such a nice sound.

"Its fine. How are you anyways? Are you feeling okay?" She asked now sounding a bit more worryed.

I didn't know If I should lie to her or not. I didn't want her to worry, but at the same time she wants a true answer from me doesn't she...?

"....what a dumb question, of course you're not fine. Otherwise you would have probably stood up by now." She started and I didn't even know what to respond to that.

She came closer and layed a hand on my forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever ...thats good" she started.

I gently grabbed her hand and took it off my forehead. "I'm fine....don't worry. I'm just a bit tired...." I tryed to convince her.

She only looks at me and sighs. "You're right....I guess i'm just worryed. You don't get fevers from kidnapping...so i don't know why i even checked..." She looked down a bit. "Do you mind telling me what exactly happened in first place?"

I nodded and started explaining "After i left the party i went to my room, but got confused since it was a bit messy which is unusual. I turned to the door to see, If I was in the right room. And when i turned back that man just sat on my bed...I don't remember more to be honest...." I looked away from Mistress, trying to hide from her eyes. But I could still feel her eyes stare at me.

"Dear...is there anything I can do for you?" She asked and layed a hand on my back. But I just shock my head. "No Milady...I just need some rest. I'm sure tomorrow will be better..." I said while smiling softly at her.

She returned the smile and softly traces her fingers over my arm. Looking at the bruises I had. She sighs again but didn't seem too concerned anymore.
"I'll stay in this room with you If you don't mind. Just 'till tomorrow. I don't want to risk that something happens to you again." She said and stands up.

"Milady you really don't have to do that..." I started a bit flustered by the thought that we'll share a room and even sleep in one bed together. But she didn't seem to care about my protest.

Instead she took some things from the closet and sat down on the bed.
"Darling... i still want to check If you are really okay...so please let me do a quick check up."

I blushed looking at the tools and first aid kid next to her. "i'm really fine! Its not necessary..."

She raised her voice a bit. "I will do the check up. I can not sleep without knowing If you are really fine or not!"

"B-but Milady" I started before getting cut off. "That wasn't a question."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this took so long. I'm not really feeling well lately, but i'll still try to update. Next chapter will be a short chapter and it'll get a bit....🍋 But still childfriendly. Don't worry. I dont like writing NSFW so i won't. At least not in this book.