chapter six | confess

Xander Meadows

It's been about a week since that little moment me and Amelia shared in that classroom. Although, it seems like yesterday to me, I can't get it off my mind. As hard as I try to stop thinking about it, I can't.

I don't think it will ever be possible, that scene will be repeating in my mind for a long time. Like a dream. I'm sure of it.

How her eyes glowed and how her cheeks got so red after I confronted her about that asshole she gets to call her boyfriend. He is no worth of that privilege.

She deserves someone who will actually be there for her whenever she needs help comfort or even someone to argue with.

She needs someone to see who she actually is and not the facade she allows everyone else to see.

I could be that person if we didn't share that "hatred" for each other. What happened many years ago erased every chance that there might was for us. She will never forget the betrayal, nor she'll ever forgive me.

And I will never let my self down that road again. For the sake of her protection, I have to stay away from her, but how can I do that when all I think about is her.

She's fucking everywhere in my dreams, in my mind, in my fucking heart and knowing that she'll always be there, will be the end of me. Fucking perfect.

And that is a fact. Nothing can change that.

Today, is a huge day for me and the boys, maybe for the whole school. But for us it's more that that.

It's the day we show those fuckers who rules this school, everyone knows who does but a little proof won't hurt anyone.

Cole and his little minions are nothing serious compared to us. The race today will be the proof of that.

Street race is my passion aside hockey. No one can know, as they are highly illegal and dangerous. But the adrenaline is what makes it so thrilling and addictive.

Also the risk of being caught is as addictive as the racing, it feels as good as being high. Maybe even better.

While the thought of laying in my bed for the rest of the day and thinking about my shitty life is very tempting, my phone rings as I've got a message.

To be honest it would be really ideal not to even check who texted me but it might be something worth it.

So I get up and make my way to my desk where I last put my phone, hoping I didn't do this for nothing.

Hot bitchezzz

Evan: Are you ready for the BEST
day of our lives?!

Aiden: Wtf are you doing awake at 3 am?

Me: This group chat was a mistake.

Evan: What are you talking
about Xanny-Boo?

I don't even bother to answer him as it won't make any difference, my attempt would only encourage him.

I decide that it would be best if I shut my mind down by a good amount of sleep before the race. Except that can't happen if my phone keeps ringing all the time.

It's Aiden this time calling me, what does that fucker want now.

I pick up and accept the call knowing there's a huge chance I regret it later, "What's up?" I ask him slightly letting my annoyance appear, he sighs as he notices the tone of my voice.