𝚆𝚃𝙵

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"That was intense..." Xana chuckled to herself. She shook her head, composing herself once more, "my name's Xana. And I actually do speak English."

"Mhm." Min Ho raised his eyebrows. "Aren't you a little dollop of sunshine." He frowns.

"Careful, you'll get wrinkles." She pointed to her face.

"Tell that to yourself." Min Ho scoffed as she dropped her jaw in amusement.

Q steps behind Xana, patting his hand reassuringly on her shoulder to calm down. "Whoa, whoa. You should know that Xana Villamor here is literally the island's jewel."

Within Batanes, almost every town's person heard of or knew of Xana Villamor, the pageant queen killer. Her father was a well known boxer while her mother was dubbed one of the beautiful women there was to find in all of Philippines' islands.

"Putang ina mo..." Xana raked her fingers through her hair.

"If that means 'he's handsome,' than yes. Yes I am." Min Ho smiled to himself, proudly crossing his arms around his chest.

Q blinked at him ridiculously. "No... it literally does not."

Suddenly the same brunette marches over to the trio. "Excuse me."

Min Ho almost seemed utterly amused by her presence. "This girl treats Korean guys like Pokémon. She's trying to catch them all."

Xana sarcastically laughs. "Ahahaha... ha. You're so funny, Min ho. You make me just wanna throw up on you." She smiles at the shorter girl.

The boy, offended, shoved Xana by his shoulder before leaning a little to the girl across from him. "Not interested."

"Get over yourself. I'm looking for Dae." The poor girl practically got dumped in the worse way and is still looking for the guy.

I hope she beats him to a pulp... Xana softly smiled to herself.

"Okay, who are you?" Q questions before he answers.

"I'm Kitty Song Covey." The three all gape at her.

"You're Kitty?" The Kitty. The Kitty that Dae would go on and on about. Even if Xana and Dae only texted and conversated a few times over phone calls because of their bridge, a.k.a. Q, she knew that Dae was utterly in love with the girl that stood right before them.

"Wait, are you Q?" She recognized. "Track star, fellow American, heart of gold?"

"Guilty as charged. I feel like we should hug right now. Should we hug?" Q was deprived from the first hug he should've given for Xana. Now he truly, really had to give it to someone. Anyone.

"Maybe later. I need to find Dae." Kitty restates.

"So you're the pen pal?" Min Ho judges.

Kitty pauses. "If he's Q, then you must be Min ho." She pieces the puzzle together. "Of course you are."

"Mean, right? Hi, you might not know me. I'm—" As Xana reaches her hand out to politely greet her, she was met with a bright, toothy smile.

"Xana Villamor. Beautiful, cool, keeps people in check. Dae briefly talked about you, but I think I can match up the adjectives with you perfectly." Kitty reciprocates the shake and slowly slides in another fact. "And... I've seen your mom in beauty pageants I binged before." She gave a weak, guilty grin.

"That's really cute, Kitty." Xana softly said. Kitty's cheeks flared up as her gaze slowly lowered down to the ground. That was before she snapped out of her trance.

"Uh, where's Dae?"

"I saw him leave with the side chick." Xana bluntly responded. Kitty slowly nods, breathing deeply. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I can spill more punch on Min Ho." The girl's lips turn upside down into a smile.

"What the—you're going to let her talk about me like that?" Min Ho turned to Q who was obviously struggling to not laugh.

"I didn't hear anything." He shook his head.

"I see him." Xana nods to the couple. Kitty nods, marching up to them... in front of the principle. This all led to a bigger problem where Kitty was found on the floor, displayed for everyone to gawk at.

The three watched this all in real time; Min Ho laughing to himself a bit, Q pitying her, and Xana walking over to the scene. "Fine, maybe there is something to see." Kitty admits.

"Kitty, are you okay?" Dae grabbed her shoulders, attempting to comfort his "girlfriend."

"Get away from me." She shook him off.

Xana tapped him on the shoulder, nodding for him to step away. "She said get off, Dae." The boy immediately recognized her. He was slumped watching the girl that was most admired by Q walk away with a girl's heart he broke. The two run off outside the party, Kitty leaning against a wall with her hands shielding her damp eyes. "Oh, honey... is your ass okay?"

Kitty was sobbing but softly let out a laugh. "I-I'm fine. I just... I just need a little alone time. Thank you so much though. You can go back to the party, I'll just get back to my room."

Even if they met just a couple of minutes ago, even if it seemed that Kitty's life was at it's all time low... at least she had a funny new friend.

xoxoxoxo

I had some technical difficulties writing WTF episode. Wattpad starting glinching on me and all that jazz.

Hope you enjoyed,

Xo, Bel♡