𝚃𝙸𝙻 𝟸.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

There was around five minutes to spare for Xana to compose herself before Lee came back. "He's coming!"

"Rally up! Go back to your seats!" Xana called out.

As he walked back in, a spectacle, yet surprising smile. "Thank you, Miss. Villamor. It looks like you kept everything under control."

"My pleasure, sir." Little did he know that he just had two students make out in the corner a few minutes ago.

"Lunch time. Write down your orders. Get them back to me as quickly as possible. Feel free to stretch your legs, your arms, whatever needs stretching. We have one hour and one hour only."

Xana stands up, walking to Q and Florian. "What're you getting?" Flo looks up at her as she stretches her limbs.

"Don't know. Min Ho usually cooks or orders for me, so..."

"Wait, hold on. Min Ho? As in the handsome, moody guy Min Ho?"

"Handsome?" Q raises a brow.

"I never said that." He shrugged. "Why not just go and ask him?"

Q interrupts his boyfriend with a laugh. "Nope! They're in a lover's quarrel right now."

"We are not lovers nor in a quarrel. Watch." Xana strides up to Min Ho. She glances over at the lunch sheet as Dae writes Kitty's name. "No mayo. Just tuna gimbap." The voice made the three flinch.

"What, is she an expert on Kitty?" Dae mutters under his breath not directly to anyone.

"I'm her friend. So yea, I am." Xana shrugs with a frown. He shoots her a surprised look but all she did was raise her shoulders once again. She looks down at Min Ho who kept his distance by leaning towards Madison, away from her hand resting on his chair.

Miller took that as an invitation to lean closer too. "I know what you're gonna order." Her creepy smile always made Xana feel like she was absolutely crazy in love. But she knew Miller and her infamous chase, grab and run. She chases after a cute guy, grabs him up in her hold, then after all that, the cycle repeats.

She wanted to give him a heads up, but wouldn't she sound desperate and jealous? Besides, Min Ho obviously didn't want to engage in any conversation with her.

"What? No, you don't. We've never shared a meal." He slowly says, his words drifting off to small flashbacks of Xana and him sharing lunches and dinners whenever they hung out.