𝚃𝙱𝙷

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

She observed the way Min Ho was weirdly humming a happy tune as he scanned the foods. He brightly smiled, walking down the isle next to Xana. "Stop smiling. You're creeping me out."

"It's not that weird of me to smile a lot during Chuseok." Min Ho grins at her. "Plus, I got a date with a girl."

A... date?

"Someone wants to go on a date with you? Bless her soul." She shakes her head stuffing her hands into her pockets. "It's cute seeing you smile like that though." Xana bluntly says getting a closer look at his face.

He shook his head, breathing out a laugh. "Are you on drugs, Xanax?"

"I know, right? I feel your infectious optimism spreading like a damn disease." She gagged. As they continued to walk, occasionally elbowing each other in the stomach, back, arm, they came across...

"What about this—Kit Kat!" Xana beams, throwing the pack of food to Min Ho's face. Kitty twirls around, her face glowing with a bright smile.

Xana's not-so subtle call to the very much hated girl caught the attention of Min Ho, and just like Kitty's smile, his drops in an instant along with the food he threw in. "You're seriously everywhere. You're like my very own sasaeng."

"What's a sasaeng?" Kitty turned to Xana, done with even looking at the boy.

"You, my very own obsessed fan."

"Dude, we came across her." Xana rolled her eyes at how he instantly switched up whenever Kitty (the devil to him) was around.

"What are you guys even doing in a grocery store?" Kitty turned to the boy. "Shouldn't you be on a yacht being rich and annoying?" She asked Min Ho with a little venom laced in her words.

"Well, I don't celebrate family holidays." Xana shrugged.

"Hmm. My dad is doing that with wife number three with her new fillers." Min Ho spat. "I have decided to stay here as a favor to all the women who want a piece of me this Chuseok."

"Strawberries and chocolate? I'm going to be sick." Kitty rolls her eyes.

"I'm sure Lulu will appreciate this. And Xana already confirmed that she finds it very admirable." He smiles approvingly.

"I literally never said that in my entire time hanging out with you." Xana repeatedly shook her head to Kitty. She scoffed, hearing the obvious hints towards the bond between her and Min Ho.

"Who's Lulu? Another one of your Min-hoes?"

"Kitty? Oh, my god, where's all this fire coming from?" Xana high-fives her with a proud smile. Her sarcasm finally made its move to other people. So, so proud.

"Cute. She's only the fastest rising pop star in the country." He quickly opens a picture to present the pretty girl. Kitty only looked at it, not knowing what to react to. "We've been flirting since her trainee days. She's on break from tour for the holiday. Even K-Pop stops for Chuseok."