𝙻𝙵𝙶 𝟸.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The morning after the 'late night bus talk,' Xana woke up refreshed and clear minded as ever. She looked over to see Eunice snoring louder than loud with her sleeping mask tied tight around her head and noise canceling headphones barely on her ears anymore.

She, a good student, and totally not a suck up to Professor Finnerty because he's young and cute, decided to check up on the teacher. She made her way out of the tent all fresh and dressed, spotting Prof. Finnerty himself grabbing all the supplies the students and him needed today for the cleanup from the bus.

Xana's jaw dropped watching all the rakes in his hands suddenly snap out of his grasp and fly everywhere along with dropping trash bags across the ground. "I—The hell? How'd he even drop—Oh my, god...! Hey, Prof. Finnerty!" She jogged over, picking up all the rakes he couldn't. "I'll help you."

"Oh! Thank you, Xana." He said with his gratitude tracing on his friendly, teacher smile. "It's a bit early, what are you doing up?"

"I got all the sleep I needed. I'd rather help out then watch you suffer."

"You saw that...?"

"Prof. Finnerty... I hate to break it to you, but Mother Nature just witnessed one of Korea's biggest klutzes." She awkwardly smiled.

"Okay, now you're just overrea—" He abruptly stopped once he noticed Xana's absent presence. "... I left a trail of trash bags, didn't I."

The student remained silent for a few seconds before coughing out. "Just give me the rakes."

xoxoxoxo

Xana immediately got to work, picking up every twig she saw and raking like there was no tomorrow. She was standing beside Madison discussing what they could do during their extra hour long curfew until a specific name came out of someone's mouth and broke Madison into her fan girl mode.

The moment her head turned towards the gate, the red head shrilled, gripping onto both Xana and Min Ho, shaking them profusely whilst jumping up and down.

"Madi—! Madison, just go! Leave!" Xana tried to push the hand off her shoulder, plucking every finger that gripped onto her for dear life. Min Ho on the other hand seemed like he accepted his fate, just attempting to cover his ears.

Madison broke them out of their misery and rushed over to Mr. Park. Xana looked up at the boy plugging his ears with his fingers as the wave of screaming girls rushed right past him. She tilted her head towards the actor.