𝚂𝙽𝙵𝚄

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Lucky Xana walked into Kitty and Dae prancing right up to each other, smiling as wide as they could.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

She slammed the door shut. "Good morning." She sneered, judging them with all her heart.

"You look so beautiful today." Dae compliments her.

"I'll make the coffee."

"I'll grab the mugs."

She slid past them to hide behind Q, purely mortified by the lovey dovey shit. "I'll grab the shovel. I did not just sneak into your dorm just so I could watch this."

"It's too early to be this cheery." Min Ho sent them back into reality.

"I am this cheery, not only because I have the most perfect boyfriend in the world, but it has come to my attention that I am failing almost all of my classes. So if I do not do amazing on the finals, I will flunk out of school."

The two boys sat on the stools while Xana remained standing all while leaning on her fist that had been propped up on the table, silently judging her friend.

"And that brings you cheer because...?" Q trailed off.

"Because if I dwell on the fact that I was considered super-smart at home and here I can barely keep up, I will start sobbing." Kitty cheerfully explained.

"We have a week before finals. We're gonna make study plans, and everyone will help you."

"I'm very busy, so—"

"I'm kinda caught up in my own stu—"

"Everyone." Dae cuts Min Ho and Xana off.

"Watch your tongue, Dae." She warns, leaning her elbow on Min Ho's shoulder.

"Okay... Everyone except Xana." He nervously smiles. "Guys, Kitty and I are finally together. I'm not gonna let her fail of the school now." The love sick boy bravely states.

"Well, I'm in. I'll help with chem."

"Thank you." Kitty breathed out.

Min Ho briefly conversed with Dae in Korean giving Kitty the wrong idea. "Exactly." He finishes off.

"I'll take the other subjects."