𝙻𝙵𝙶

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The week steadily moved on with Xana walking around a valley of couples passing spit with one another. One time she went into the library to get some peace but found Kitty and Dae, Q and Flo, and Min Ho with Madison.

They were all.

Making.

Out.

She held the same cringing, disgusted look all the way up to the camping trip. "Xana?" Eunice looked up at her while walking to the bus. She hummed without a single glance at her. "I'm sorry what happened between you and Min Ho... it must've been really messy."

"What?" Oh... damn rumors. "No, we weren't dating."

Eunice looked like she got a hit by the juice of a lemon, shaking her head and wiping her eyes. "What?! But Madison said—"

Xana abruptly stopped at the side of the walkway. "Euince?"

"Y-Yes...?" She whispered out, too afraid to even turn around to look at her face.

"What the hell did Madison say?" She demanded with her teeth tightly gritting.

"Um, well she said something along the lines of you and him breaking up... uh, Min Ho being madly in love with you," she swooned with a goofy grin of her lips. "And I think something like she wanted to help him get over you." Eunice let it all out in a murmuring voice. Xana deeply scowled, her eyes traveling up to see the devil himself walking along side Dae.

The moment Min Ho passed the "ex", he tightly pursed his lips and stiffly turned to Dae. "You and Kitty still good?"

Xana quietly groans, pulling Eunice by the wrist and walking behind Kitty and Q. "Don't believe anything you hear, Eunice." The girl slowly nods as Xana went back to her phone, ignoring everything else.

"Not really. She wants to go over everything that happened with Yuri." The boy shares with a little nerve in his voice.

"No, don't. It's a trap. They say they want all the details to move on. Then they obsess about them." Min Ho let's out an obvious scoff.

"Is that how Madison is?" Dae breathes out. From his point of view, Madison looked like one hell of a replacement for Xana. If Xana was missing in the role as Min Ho's "girl-friend," Madison seemed to be the understudy.

The past couple of weeks consisted of Q and Dae catching Xana sneaking into their dorm, Min Ho dragging Xana to a restaurant, or the two of them walking out of his room with cute face masks on.