Daddy's Little Girl-3

A/N Picture of Sam is on the side.

We pull into the driveway of a house about ten minutes away from my house. It's beautiful, but closed off by bushes. I get out of the car where I follow my father into the house. I hear footsteps in another room and I know we're not alone. "Hey Rick! Com-mere! You'll like this one!"

To me he says, "You can keep the bra but lose the shirt."

"Wow Keith you outdid yourself with this one. Look she doesn't even need rope!" Rick replied.

"Blackmail my friend. She's my puppet. It's perfect."

"Well, can I take a look at her, if yah know what I mean?" He laughs loudly then winks at my father.

He takes me into a bedroom and orders me to stand still and let him undress me. He starts with my bra then pants. When he's finished, he walks around me a few times, touching me a few times. He seems to approve, for he then throws himself onto me and latches his mouth onto mine. He finishes "kissing" me then he tells me he's done... for now. He insists on dressing me again though. He's sloppy with the pants, but the bra is a NIGHTMARE. He can't seem to work it and it keeps slipping. He tried for the fourth time as we heard shouts and a gunshot. I run into the living room, half dressed, and lying in front of me is SAM! I turn towards my father.

"You killed him! You killed him you monster! Your own son! What's wrong with you?!" I scream.

"I told you I would kill him! And Ryan, you're next!" I turn and see Ryan, halfway to me and Sam's body.

I throw my body in between the gun and Ryan. "No! Dad! Don't kill him! It's me you want! I'll give you whatever you want! Daddy please! Not Sam AND Ryan!"

"Fine. You'll do anything? Tell me you love me and that you'll never tell anyone that his happened. Tell them that he killed himself. Do not take this to court!"

With tears rolling down my cheeks, I nod, agreeing to tell the biggest lie of my life.

He lets Ryan and I go as long as we swear to tell his story. I can't go home and Ryan can see that I'm not ready, so he takes me to the beach. Because it's only early June and most schools aren't out yet, it's almost deserted. I sit down on the cold sand. I feel numb. I just saw my dead brother. Shot by my own father, and I can't tell anyone the truth. It's not fair. It's just not fair! Ryan puts his arm around me. I know he's doing it to comfort me, but I also know that he's supporting himself too. He had to see it happen. We stay there until the sun sets. Ryan turns towards me.

"You gonna be ok?"

"Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. Right now I just, I feel like I'll never be happy again. We've lost so much already. Why can we just have a happy ending?"

"Life isn't always fair but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger."

And suddenly, Ryan leaned in towards me.

I started to turn away but Ryan's hand stopped me and he kissed me. I kissed him back and soon, we became like one. We kissed and kissed and he put his hands just under my shirt, by the top of my jeans, and for a second, I let him, but then, I abruptly got up. "This shouldn't be happening. Not like this. Not now." I walked away from him, my final words echoing in my head. I didn't turn back.

Walking away, I feel guilty. I shouldn't have left Ryan, but I'm just not ready for that right now. My mom's death and now Sam's is too much for me to handle even without worrying about a relationship. I just hope Ryan can forgive me.

Now I have nothing. My brother is dead, my mother is dead, my father is an abusive psycho murderer, and I just walked away from a guy that I've been in love with almost since day one. I have nowhere to go. So I walk. I just keep walking. Away from everything I've ever known. I feel like i am abandoning everyone, especially Sam, but I have to keep going. If I stop now, I'll be frozen like this for the rest of my life.