CHAPTER 5

Hazel's pov:

Emma has been avoiding me since yesterday. I need to talk to her before it's too late.

"Emma, I think we should clear our misunderstandings. You've been avoiding me since yesterday. We should talk." I said to Emma who's looking down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Mm...okay!" Said Emma.

"What you saw yesterday is not completely true. You misunderstood us." I explained myself.

"Hazel...I'm not upset with you. I'm upset with myself." She said softly.

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you."

"Then what? Explain!!!!" I shouted.

I can feel Emma is upset with me. She's in pain. I need to clear misunderstandings ASAP.

"YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY AM I UPSET WITH YOU AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE..YOU KNEW THAT I LIKE RIC STILL YOU LIKE HIM. I'M NOT UPSET THAT YOU LIKE RIC.. I'M UPSET BECAUSE YOU HID IT FROM ME." she shouted while crying.

I can't see her like this. I can't.

"Well..I'm going to meet that Ric d!ck. He asked me like thousand times.
I'm getting late. Bye Hazel."

She was about to leave when I held her hand. I made her sit on the chair.

"First, listen to me...I don't like Ric like you're thinking. Yes, I like him.. because he's my friend. He's just my friend. Nothing else. Did you get it" I explained myself.

She nodded.

"He loves you Emma. He was crying for you. That's why I hugged him. You should tell him your feelings before it's too late."

She nodded again. She's not looking at me. She just keep looking down.

"I--I -- I'm-- s-sorry" she said while sobbing.

"I'm really sorry Hazel."

She hugged me.
"I'll confess my feelings tonight. Now I'm getting late. Ric must be waiting for me.
I'll treat you your favourite food later. Bye!"

I'm happy now. Feel like the burden is off.
And I'm excited too. I'm going to Alex's place tonight. What should I wear.

______________________________________

                    Alex's Apartment

I reached at Alex's Apartment on time. I'm outside of his apartment. My heart is beating really fast that anyone can hear.
I ring the bell.

Ding dong.

I can hear footsteps.
The door opened.

"Oh! Hi Hazel. Come inside. I was waiting for you." Alex said.

I'm now inside his apartment. It's not that big, but calm and clean.. exactly opposite of my apartment.

"Do you need something? Coffee? Or wine?" Alex asked.

"No, just a glass of water please."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

We're watching his favourite movie. And the movie is really boring. I can't focus on movie when Alex is just next to me. I'm just looking at him and smiling. His total focus on the movie and my focus on Alex.

I feel something on my hand. Alex is holding my hand. I guess I'll die tonight with so much happiness.

"Did you enjoy? How do you like the movie?" He asked.

"It was good. I enjoyed very much." I lied. Yes, I enjoyed but not the movie.

I'm blushing. He can see it. I need to hide my face. I'm looking down.

"I think I should go now. See you in college bye." I was leaving but suddenly he grabbed my waist pinning me to the wall.
He just grabbed my waist.

I'm like a tomato now. I can't even hide it now.

He's just looking at me.

"Okay! I'm done." He said leaving me.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Nothing.. I just wanted to see your face closely. And you're so beautiful." He said

Whaaaattttt? How can he say that directly. He was really shy but now he's confident. I think I'm in love with him.
I was blushing thinking about it.

He's rubbing my cheeks got me out of my thoughts.
"It's getting late. I think you should go." He said looking into my eyes.

"M-mm-? Oh! Yes. Bye! See you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~