CHAPTER 9

Alex's pov:

Hazel's been ignoring me since our date. I know why she's upset but I can't tell her that I left her not because of her sudden confession but because of Sophia..

She was there at the cafe. Thank God!! She didn't see me.

Yes I didn't leave her because of her confession but I can't accept her. I can't say her that I love her. Because I don't love her.
Right?
Or...
Do I love her?
"Oh fuck!! Not again." I whispered.

"What?!" Ric asked confused.
I chuckled.
"What's happening between you and Hazel?" Ric asked again.

I didn't reply. I don't think it's important. He's just irritating me. He wants me to believe that I love Hazel which is not true or maybe it's true. But .....
She doesn't deserve me.

I made her a game. I'm too bad for her.

______________________________________

We're in class and I'm staring at Hazel.
I shouldn't but I can't control myself. She's upset with me. She's sad. I feel bad for her.
I feel ache in my heart.
Why?!
Why is this happening to me?
Why is she affecting me so much?

I was thinking about this whole time. I didn't even pay attention to the class but suddenly....

"Hello! I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you!!"

"Whaaaattttt?!" I thought
What is she doing here. Whyyyyyyyy?
I don't want this again. I don't want Hazel to know about her. I don't want her in my life again..
N-noooooo.

Flashback

"Alex! Which one is better? Pink? Or blue?" Sophia asked with sparking eyes.

"Blue" I said without looking what she's showing me.

"Okay!! Look! How does it look? On me?" Sophia asked again snatching my mobile phone from my hand.
She's smiling. She's so beautiful.
But this is all fake... She's just making me fool.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING? GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!! AND DON'T REPEAT THIS AGAIN. IT'S MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING." I shouted at her.

She started crying.
Oh Sophia!! I can't see you like this. But you deserve this. You don't deserve me. You don't deserve my love.

"PLEASE STOP THIS DRAMA!!" I shouted again.
And then I left her crying.

Flashback ends

I came back to reality when Sophia sat next to me.
"What're you doing?" I asked her with too much irritation in my voice.

"Stop this nonsense, Alex!!!"
"We're classmates now. Don't do this, anyone can suspect us." She said.

Wow!! She's again doing her drama. And I couldn't say anything to her. After all I loved her. She was very precious to me until......

..........

Oh my God!!! Hazel is looking at us. I can feel she isn't happy with this scene. I want to talk to Hazel like we used to do. I want to make things right between us.
But Sophia?

Why can't I stay happy even just for a second?

______________________________________

Hazel's pov:

"Hey Hazel!!" Ric called me waving his hand.

"Oh Hello Ric!! What is it?" I asked.
I wasn't in a mood for a chitchat with anyone. I didn't even want to open my mouth. I felt like if I'd say something I'd cry.

"I wanna tell you something." Ric said.
I hummed in a reply.

"I don't know what's happening between you and Alex. Please solve that. Please!!!!! I request you." Ric said with pleading eyes.

"It doesn't matter. I don't wanna talk about this topic. Okay!! Then I think I should leave." I said.
I know I sounded rude. But I really don't want to talk about anything specially this topic. About Alex.

"Hazel, please!!! He's hurt, he's sad...
And he needs you!! He can't express his feelings to you. I know he's such a d!ck but he cares for you. He isn't happy without you. Please talk to him. For me." He said.

He sounded desperate. Why?
He's acting like someone might snatch Alex from me. That's not possible. Who can tolerate such an asshole?

"Okay!! Where is he?" I asked.
Anyone can easily convince me.
He's the one who is at fault and here I am planning to make first move to solve things up.

"Terrace" he said.

______________________________________

I'm in the terrace looking for Alex. Thinking about all the things Ric said.

He's hurt, he's sad...

And he needs you!! He can't express his feelings to you.

He cares for you.

He isn't happy without you.

I need to find him....

Wait!!!? He's not here. Ric fooled me.
I'm such a fool.

I'll not listen to him again.

I started to go back downstairs suddenly......

Whaaaattttt? Why?!
No no no no
Oh my God!!! Why?

"ALEX?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~